Essay topics: 04/10/2017
Team activities can teach more skills for life than other activities which are played alone.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Many aver participation in activities that are done in groups can give more skills and experiences than taking part in events that are played alone. I disagree with this prospect and below the reasons on which my stance is based will be discussed in details.
On the other hand, participating in team activities provides the players with an opportunity to benefit. Firstly, humans are social animals and our predecessors lived in groups and this tradition is continuing nowadays. In fact, the ability to get on well with others is essential for being successful and efficient in a contemporary society. For an instance, playing such team sports as football, volleyball, basketball, hockey and baseball let young athletes learn how to communicate effectively and be a part of a larger system. Secondly being able to learn how to lead and submit to a will of a chief is another advantage that may be acquired while doing group activities. A young gamer could understand what role is more comfortable, convenient and appropriate for him and this experience will help the youngster to develop his personality in accordance with his natural inclinations and abilities. Those are several skills that are gotten through working with others.
On the other hand, doing some activities on your own develops a number of benevolent knacks as well. Primarily, a kid may build self-confidence. People’s opinions about themselves, their abilities and place in society are crucial determinants of human conduct and a child who get used to act on his own and to win without outside help will likely develop a strong belief in own strengths. This feeling could be an enormous merit that will allow him to become a prosperous and well-known individual in adulthood. Furthermore, playing and preparing for such sports activities as running on short and long distances, swimming as well playing chess or video games demand from young descendants to be able to organize themselves. This is a knack that is indispensable for studying, working and even having a family because a person who can organize life could get things done in time. Those traits are developed better in activities that are done without others.
To sum up, the belief team activities are more fruitful than those that are played alone appears to be rather unsound due to a wide variety of skills that are learned while playing without others.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Harf||56||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||Veet ganger||61||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||mohit883||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||Manijot||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||EugeneDubinchuk||77||Read full essay|
|4 years 5 months ago||vjtca28||80||Read full essay|
|4 years 7 months ago||Justin||45||Read full essay|
|4 years 7 months ago||pratik_dkr1||77.5||Read full essay|
|4 years 7 months ago||boxu.zhang||75||Read full essay|
|4 years 8 months ago||mz970||70||Read full essay|
- 08/11/2017You recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel.Write a letter to the manager of the hotel.Say where you think you left the papers.Explain why they are so importantTel (77)
- 08/11/2017Some people think that if a country is already rich any addition in economic wealth does not make its citizens happier. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own kn (79.5)
- 08/11/2017You recently noticed a local restaurant that was offering a part-time job.Write a letter to the restaurant's manager. In your letter,. explain that you would like to apply for the job. give some details of any relevant experience that you have. (79.5)
- 07.11.2017 A family member is coming to stay with you. He/she will be arriving by train in the morning, but you won’t be home until the evening.Write a letter to your relative. In your letter:explain arrangements you have made for them to have keys and (76.5)
- 07/11/2017 Team activities can teach more skills for life than other activities which are played alone. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (77)
- 07/11/2017A family member is coming to stay with you. He/she will be arriving by train in the morning, but you won’t be home until the evening.Write a letter to your relative. In your letter:explain arrangements you have made for them to have keys and g (71.5)
- 05/11/2017Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia what do you think the causes of this are? What can be done to improve the situation? (79.5)
- 05.11.2017You ordered an item on a company website, which should have been delivered the next day, but it never turned up. Write a letter to the manager and say– what was the item– why it was important that you get it immediately– what you suggest t (89.6667)
- 04/11/2017Your neighbours have a dog that is noisy at night. You can’t sleep. Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter:– describe the problem with the dog– explain why it is important for you to sleep– outline what your neighbours could d (80.5)
- 04/11/2017 Nowadays people usually retire at the age of 60 or 65, but some want to keep working as long as they can. Is this a positive or a negative development? Give you own opinion and relevant examples. (82)