1. Some people think that it is the responsibility of governments to take care of the environment, while others believe that it is the responsibility of the citizens. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Several individuals have an opinion that the responsibility of preserving the environment of the country is of the government, whereas, others give their assent that it is the duty of the society. In my opinion, I do believe that the party in power should take the necessary steps to ensure the safety of the environment.
Many people give their consent that the government of the country plays an principal role in protecting the natural habitat. The government of the nation should not only formulate laws related to environment protection but should also create awareness among the people about the health problems they will face if the surrounding is destroyed. Moreover, the political party motivate people to use more of renewable and environment friendly source of power such as solar energy power, electric cars, hydro electric energy and so on. To elucidate, the government has banned the use of diesel cars as they emit harmful gases which causes air pollution and thus leas to breathing problems.
However, some individuals agree that it is the duty of the society to protect the natural habitat of the country. People should take necessary steps to ensure that the climate of the nation is not harmed such as they should plant more trees and plants, the factories and the industries should not throw their chemical waste and harmful pollutants in water to avoid water pollution. Furthermore, the society should avoid the use of plastic bags as they are not biodegradable and should use more paper bags. To illustrate, people are motivated travel to the office through car pool rather than taking their own personal cars this will not only reduce the traffic but will also reduce noise and air pollution thus protecting the environment.
To conclude, I vehemently agree that the government plays a pivotal role in saving the nature and climate and should also formulate strict rules and regulations to be followed by people reducing the environment pollution
- The road in front of your house got damaged a long ago and nothing has been done about it. Write a letter to the municipal authority complaining about the damaged road.In your letter:• introduce yourself• explain the condition of the road• and sugge 73
- You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.A friend who lives in a different city has invited you to his/her daughter's 8th birthday. However, you can not accept the invitation due to some personal reasons.Write a letter to this friend. In your l 73
- You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.People in your area are having problems with their internet connection. Write a letter to the company which provides the connection.In your letter•describe the problems•explain how they are affecting peop 78
- Should education and healthcare be free of charge and funded by the government, or should it be the responsibility of the people to pay for these services?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience 73
- You work for an international company, and would like to spend six months working in its head office in another country.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter:•explain why you want to work in the company’s head office for six months•say how 73
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 3, column 73, Rule ID: EN_A_VS_AN
Message: Use 'a' instead of 'an' if the following word doesn't start with a vowel sound, e.g. 'a sentence', 'a university'
...hat the government of the country plays an principal role in protecting the natura...
Line 7, column 221, Rule ID: WHITESPACE_RULE
Message: Possible typo: you repeated a whitespace
...eople reducing the environment pollution
Transition Words or Phrases used:
also, but, furthermore, however, if, moreover, so, thus, whereas, as to, such as, in my opinion
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 8.0 13.1623246493 61% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 12.0 7.85571142285 153% => OK
Conjunction : 13.0 10.4138276553 125% => OK
Relative clauses : 8.0 7.30460921844 110% => OK
Pronoun: 21.0 24.0651302605 87% => OK
Preposition: 36.0 41.998997996 86% => OK
Nominalization: 16.0 8.3376753507 192% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 1655.0 1615.20841683 102% => OK
No of words: 324.0 315.596192385 103% => OK
Chars per words: 5.10802469136 5.12529762239 100% => OK
Fourth root words length: 4.24264068712 4.20363070211 101% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.69279289817 2.80592935109 96% => OK
Unique words: 161.0 176.041082164 91% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.496913580247 0.561755894193 88% => More unique words wanted or less content wanted.
syllable_count: 525.6 506.74238477 104% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.6 1.60771543086 100% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 2.0 5.43587174349 37% => OK
Article: 5.0 2.52805611222 198% => OK
Subordination: 0.0 2.10420841683 0% => More adverbial clause wanted.
Conjunction: 0.0 0.809619238477 0% => OK
Preposition: 4.0 4.76152304609 84% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 11.0 16.0721442886 68% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 29.0 20.2975951904 143% => The Avg. Sentence Length is relatively long.
Sentence length SD: 50.662552392 49.4020404114 103% => OK
Chars per sentence: 150.454545455 106.682146367 141% => OK
Words per sentence: 29.4545454545 20.7667163134 142% => OK
Discourse Markers: 8.63636363636 7.06120827912 122% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.38176352705 91% => OK
Language errors: 2.0 5.01903807615 40% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 7.0 8.67935871743 81% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 3.0 3.9879759519 75% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 1.0 3.4128256513 29% => More facts, knowledge or examples wanted.
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.146769171565 0.244688304435 60% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0607678144141 0.084324248473 72% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0472776440952 0.0667982634062 71% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.102821601206 0.151304729494 68% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.067786537722 0.056905535591 119% => OK
automated_readability_index: 17.4 13.0946893788 133% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 42.04 50.2224549098 84% => OK
smog_index: 8.8 7.44779559118 118% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 14.6 11.3001002004 129% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 12.95 12.4159519038 104% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.92 8.58950901804 104% => OK
difficult_words: 79.0 78.4519038076 101% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 14.5 9.78957915832 148% => OK
gunning_fog: 13.6 10.1190380762 134% => OK
text_standard: 15.0 10.7795591182 139% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.