Children who are brought up in families that do not have large amounts of money are better prepared to deal with the problems of adult life than children brought up by wealthy parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

moorthi's picture

In this precious life, it is prominent thing to battle with plenty of barriers to retain their existence without any differentiate between rich and poor people. However, low class people always attain their target at significant level than high class people, and the reasons are summarized below.

According to the impoverished people, they are brought up from the low level category that means they would have not got the basic things like house, vehicle, proper education, even the appropriate food. This terrible circumstance makes them a strong person in terms of encountering problems to their impending life, because they have well accustomed to counter such suffers from their childhood onwards by this society and people and those are bestowed the magnificent lesson to penury people like how to live in this rapid world and where to be resilience and so on. For instance, the famous current prime minister of India Mr. Modi who born and brought up with poor environment after facing all impediments now he is being a successful person by the lesson he learned from the bottom level.

Though, it is irrefutable factor that prosperous people are also contributing important role in this society, but depend upon number of victorious people is getting worse. Owing to the fostering method from their parents they could not shine in this fast pace world, opulent parents do everything in behalf of their infants which makes them weaker in terms of coping and encountering the problems. This lead to backlash in adult stage where they should need to fight for their place.

To sum up this, it seems to me that the person who need success or sustain in this society, they should have known about the difficulties to tackling in this sophisticated world from their childhood onwards, which is the absence of affluent people and the catalyst of indigent people.