Essay topics: Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree?
This is so ridiculous when reading some pieces from professional network sources and surfing through internet. Finally you get what you are looking for, and then you start reading a number of articles, and got convinced about what professionals have said in their articles. Later, we contemplate about their words, after few days, you need to go deeply through the specific topic you were searching for.
Accidentally, your eyes fell off on another sources, you keep reading and then you found out the content contradicts what you have read it via reading previous sources which it relates to another professional writers.
Internet has tremendously negative impact on our lives, and it could be an even the worst place, we rely on if we go read articles from unreliable networks, because if you get influenced and your mindset programmed for what they have mentioned, it is not easy to change your habits and eradicate the negative energy you gain from that sources unfortunately. That’s why before we think to make some searches for what we need and begin to read. Wait and ask yourself if this source is trusted or not!! Do some researches about the author for where he or she belongs to. And then you can build your thoughts and your assessment from viewers while reviewing their comments about the same article that you wish to read. Or you can go through other searches from different sites to get information about the author.
What it has happened to me is that I read an article someday and I then decided to make other searches for self knowledge in a certain study. damn! I later got shocked that what i have read in the past few days compared to wha i read today, it was all contradicted. At the beginning, i was happy because i obtained what i wanted, but i am now upset, because i get a little chaotic.
In a nutshell, you may know what i have encountered and it could be familiar to all of you, but just wanted to share you this to remind you again about such a type of this situations. My advice, do a research about what the author if trustworthy or not, if a trustworthy persons , go for reading their articles and enjoy reading theirs.
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (62.8182)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (86.5)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)