A lot of places rely on tourism as a main source of income Unfortunately tourism can also be a source of problems if not well managed What are the advantages and disadvantages of tourism in modern world Do you think that benefits outweighs disadvantages

A lot of places rely on tourism as a main source of income. Unfortunately, tourism can also be a source of problems if not well managed. What are the advantages and disadvantages of tourism in modern world? Do you think that benefits outweighs disadvantages?

Tourism plays an important role for supporting an economy of the country. However, if tourism is not well managed can lead to disastrous situation. But benefits of tourism exceed it’s drawbacks. I will support my point in below paragraphs.
Countries which rely on tourism heavily depends upon tourists. If a country attracts more tourists it can generate more jobs, increase in income for government, expansion of businesses. For example, Turkey is famous in tourist attraction because of attractive places, famous monuments, pleasant weather.
On the other hand, Tourism has some drawbacks, for instance places which are occupied mostly by tourists like Italy, the locals have to move from there because of congested place and more over the place becomes expensive to live.
In conclusion, the benefits of tourism are more than pitfalls.