Essay topics: In many developing countries, there is a problem with declining quality of air and water from both industry and construction. What measures could be taken to prevent them?
With the rapid growth of industrialization and construction industry in developing countries, quality of air and water has witnessed a significant reduction. In my opinion, using modern technologies and enforcing strict pollution control laws is important to improve the current situation.
One of the major causes of water pollution is the sewage waste and water being dumped into regular water resources. Harmful bacteria and virus infects the whole water body and eventually becomes the reason for human health disorders. To curb this menace of pollution, modern technologies could be used for the treatment of sewage water in order to make it appropriate for domestic use. In fact, in developed countries like the U.S.A., the advanced water treatment plants make the polluted water even fit for normal use in household activities. Furthermore, the government should also make strict laws instructing the industrialists to treat the wastewater before streaming it into open water bodies.
The other major consequence of Industrialization is the air pollution. One of the main reasons for polluted air is the emission of harmful gases from industries while manufacturing goods. Compounding with this, the huge amount of debris from construction sites, makes the situation more gruesome. Pollution control boards should make sure that the companies obtain the environment clearance certificate regularly and operate within an admissible level of air pollution. Also, hefty penalties could be imposed on the rule violators to deter them from violating policies. Moreover, construction managers should obtain an approval letter from the environment department before commencing their projects. These steps will ensure that construction sites and industries do not generate harmful pollutants and take preventive measures for the reduction of air pollution.
In conclusion, the growth of industrialization is essential for a developing economy and to reduce its impact on the deterioration of air and water, advanced technologies and stringent action plans and policies should be enforced.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|5 months 4 days ago||ishkum||56||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||ahsan.ca707||78||Read full essay|
|6 months 10 hours ago||rakeshsoni86||67||Read full essay|
|11 months 22 hours ago||Snoob||78||Read full essay|
|11 months 1 week ago||Snoob||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 weeks ago||Jeshika Nayak||61||Read full essay|
|2 years 9 months ago||Gabr.Radwa||73||Read full essay|
- With the rise of e-books comes the decline in paper books. Some people see this as a good step while other do not. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this trend? (78)
- Some people think that it would be better for large companies and industry to move to regional areas outside large urban centers. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (73)
- It is becoming increasingly popular to have a year off between finishing school and going to university. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this? (78)
- Success is often measured by wealth and material belongings. Do you think wealth is the best measure of success? What makes a successful person? (84)
- Most people agree that money cannot be happiness. Why is happiness difficult to define? How can people achieve happiness? (78)
- News plays an important part of most people’s lives. Why is news so important to people? Why is so much news dedicated to bad news? Should the news focus on good news instead? (73)
- More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are on the endangered list. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to solve this problem? (73)
- Overpopulation in many major urban centers around the world is a major problem. What are the causes of this? How can this problem be solved? (73)
- With the development of social media, more and more youngsters are being allowed unsupervised to access to the internet in order to meet and chat with their friends which can lead to potentially dangerous situations. What solutions can you suggest to deal (73)
- In many developing countries, there is a problem with declining quality of air and water from both industry and construction. What measures could be taken to prevent them? (78)