Essay topics: With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Nowadays, newspapers doesn't have much demand in the market due to the technology development, as Internet network has been used by people worldwide. So I agree with this statement, therefore, I will discuss the reason as following;
Due to the technology development, we believe that magazines become less popular compared to the past. Because people prefer to use Internet for scanning news from each corner of the world. On the first, paging news on internet much easier and faster, we believe internet has different a huge number of websites that introduce news from everywhere in the world, For example, BBC news, CNN, the Guardian webs, as it has been provided by different languages.
Furthermore, in internet, we can see an immediate updated news on every minute. While in newspapers, you need to wait until the next day to receive this paper. On the second hand, online news is much cheaper than newspapers and clean to the environment. However, this way would support to deacrease from waste papers, which it could lead to global warming.
Knowing that online news provides icons so that you can comment and contradict the article at the same moment, and tell the reader or the writer about your opinion toward the concerned title which you chose to read from their online news.
In brief, online news outweigh newspapers on supporting the environment. As go green community encourage people to page news online to avoid global warming in the future.
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (62.8182)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.33329999999999)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)