Essay topics: Some people think that shops should not be allowed to sell food and drinks that are scientifically proven to be bad for people's health. Do you agree or disagree?
There are a number of people suggest that supermarkets should not be allowed to sell food and other kind of beverages that are proven to be bad for for human's health. So i totally agree with this statement, as i will argue this point in details as following;
Nowadays, we believe that traders do not concentrate on people's health, but they are only focus on strartegies how to heap up money, and this is what they care about. However, their priority is the money, as they look for consumers's health as a secondary condition.
In addition, there is a recent reports came out from the ministry of food and health, that market sell products such as; some of canned fruits, and canned beans, it has approved that it should not be sold to consumers, as it contains on high chemical conservatives, which it will lead to destroy human's health, as a result, it may cause a dangerous disease in stomach which it is cancer ailment. Although the ministry warn them from selling it to people, but they still display on shelves. They become careless to human health, because they focus on money. Recently, it was notified that few supermarkets were caught selling these products, as a consequence, it was closed because they violated rules of health equality.
In adition, health food controller is working strictly against those shops to ensure food quality, hence, any shops violate the rule, they will be exposed to pay fine and closing the concerned supermarket. Furthermore, the rule is applied on beverages as well. It should be there a test done in the lab for new items before distributing it to retailers. In case, items do not match human's consumption standards, it should be damaged accordingly. In recent researches showed that some people were poisoned due to eating corned beef, after it was checked, they had found that it manufactured and canned by dogs meat instead of cows meat. They added that they found raw tunas and it contained on high percentage of bacteria , as it was not cooked well.
To conclude, food quality controller should take a strict actions against retailers who sell unregistered items, As it should undergo tests and analysis into depth before selling it to consumers.
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (68.099999999999994)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (86.5)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)