Essay topics: With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Nowadays, newspapers doesn't have much demand in the market due to the technology development, as Internet network has been used by people worldwide. So I agree with this statement, therefore, I will discuss the reason as following;
Due to the technology development, we believe that magazines become less popular compared to the past. Because people prefer to use Internet for scanning news from each corner of the world. On the first, paging news on internet much easier and faster, we believe internet has different a huge number of websites that introduce news from everywhere in the world, For example, BBC news, CNN, the Guardian webs, as it has been provided by different languages.
Furthermore, in internet, we can see an immediate updated news on every minute. While in newspapers, you need to wait until the next day to receive this paper. On the second hand, online news is much cheaper than newspapers and clean to the environment. However, this way would support to deacrease from waste papers, which it could lead to global warming.
Knowing that online news provides icons so that you can comment and contradict the article at the same moment, and tell the reader or the writer about your opinion toward the concerned title which you chose to read from their online news.
In brief, online news outweigh newspapers on supporting the environment. As go green community encourage people to page news online to avoid global warming in the future.
- The most important thing about a job is how much money you earn in that job.Do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (67)
- Some people think that man-made Zoos should not exist in the 21st century. Do you agree or disagree? (60.5)
- Some people think that the only way to have success in business is to have a unique product.What factors, do you think, influence the success of a company? (50.5)
- Many people spend a lot of money on clothes, haircuts, and beauty products to enhance their appearance. Some people think that it is a good way to spend money, while others think that there is a better way to spend it. Discuss both views and give your opi (73.5)
- The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities today is by reducing the need for people to travel from home for work,education or shopping.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (84)
- Children are being exploited all over the world, for beggary, found in harmful factories and in unhealthy situations. (56)
- Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia. What are the causes of this? What can be done to improve the situation? (78)
- Some people say that the government should not put money on building theatres and sports stadiums. They should spend more money on medical care and education. Do you agree or disagree? (67)
- People have different views about whether governments should introduce a maximum wage. While in some ways it may seem reasonable to allow people to earn as much as companies are willing to pay, I personally believe that employee remuneration should be cap (56)
- In many countries, a small number of people earn extremely high salaries. Some people believe that this is good for the country, but others think that governments should not allow salaries above a certain level.Discuss both these views and give your own o (68.5)