Essay topics: Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.
Why do you think that is the case?
What is the most important thing to succeed in life.
There are a number of students fail in schools, but it does not mean that they will not be successful in life. I actually agree that failing in school, it is not end of life.
I tend to believe that individuals have defferent interests from person to another. However, if we failed in acadamic fields, it does not mean that we will fail in our professional life. So based on real stories , we saw a lot of people got success in the professional life rather than acamdemic directions. As a result, we can not say that education is the one which it judges our destiny. For example, in recent real stories of persons around the world, we recognize that most of actors have not completed their education, and they become an asset in the art world, as they gain money triple times compared to individuals who finished education backgrounds.
For the mentioned above, life will not stop on education only, so people continue up their life naturally. But there must be kind of ambitious aspect available in them. Hence, they must not feel disappointed, if they did not success in acamdemic sides. There are a number of student left school at early age, because they do not have the desire of education. For example, I know one person his name was khaled who was born in Jordan, he stopped going to school, because he liked working since he was a child. Notable, his father was handling his own business in small shop selling grocery items, as he was taking his son to his shop to help him in managing the store. So khaled liked working with customers and help them to select the best products for the customers as he tried to make a smile in the face of each customer visiting the shop. Suddenly, his father died due to critical health condition. Now, he handled the store instead of his late father.
In addition, since he controlled the store by himself, he thought of other ways to expand his business, as a result, he offered a good to his next neighbour's shop, it went successfully, he won the deal, and bought, after he opened both shops all together, as a consequence, he got more customers, and his sales were increased dramatically. Currently, he opened a new company in Jordan deal with import and export items from other countries. In addition, he has one of the best malls.
In brief, I tend to believe that education is not the only way to success life, as people have defferent interests in life, if they could not success in acamdemics, they would have succedded in professional life.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 months 4 days ago||VijayCh||80.5||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||Glenn20sal||84||Read full essay|
|3 months 4 weeks ago||Rohinijain||78||Read full essay|
|7 months 4 weeks ago||Amith||78||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||hank07||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||xxx123xx||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||NehaD||84||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||mrymhmt||97.25||Read full essay|
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (61.75)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.3333)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)