Essay topics: Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
There are a growing number of people like to wake up early, while there are also a number of people wake up late, as it depends on their liabilities of their work. But personally, i would like to wake up early. Nevertheless, i will explain why i prefer to wake up in the morning instead of late.
Wakening up early, it will help you to be energetic. In adittion, it will support to organize your whole day perfectly. As result, you can manage your food on time. However, if someone wake up early, it will support one's to saty healthy. To illustrate, there is a research wrote an article on medical jornal, those people who wake up in the morning, they keep active and healthy. In addition, they have the ability to do time management. Furthermermore, it showed, those kind of people have strong relation ship with their family. As they were described, that they are the happiest comapred to who wake up lately. Knowing, they maintain a good relation with their friends as well.
Besides, if someone has work in early shift, he will be released early from one's job. In other words, he or she could have other tasks need to be done after work. Or, they can do another job to increase their financial matters. Due to life pressure in the real world.
To sum up, wakening up early is much better than late. In addition, it helps someone to become more heathy. As, it can force them maitaining a strong relation ship with their family and friends alike. And doing full management for the rest of the day.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||nafise sadat||60||Read full essay|
|9 months 6 days ago||banti17841bardh...||60||Read full essay|
|9 months 6 days ago||alylmaz||70||Read full essay|
|10 months 2 weeks ago||mobinaHosseini||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 weeks ago||Cileklim||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||Akram_V||73||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||dhani||60||Read full essay|
|2 years 6 months ago||iftee||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 10 months ago||trang2||71||Read full essay|
|2 years 11 months ago||AnniDi89||70||Read full essay|
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (62.8182)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.33329999999999)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)