Essay topics: Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.
Do you agree with this opinion?
There are enormous of people believe that a person can never understand the culture of a country, if he/she don't speak the language. Therefore, I agree with this statement, I will argue in details about it as following;
First of all, language can be counted as a method to people for transferring mutual discussion and ideas between each other, however we can not live naturally in a country if we don't know its language, in addition, that we might have passive consequences while dealing with other individuals as well as we will not be able to adapt in a country in different situations, hence we believe in recent days that a large number of people prefer to travel to another countries either for studying of working due to the unemployment which it exists in their country, in this case, one's has to learn the language before leaving his original country, so that they can have the ability to adapt in as per the culture requirements, furthermore, knowledge of country's language is an essential for individuals to learn it.
Notably, there are a lot of matures faild to reach their destination goal, because they don't know the mother language of a country that they need to move into it. For example, there are people tend to shift to Germany for settling over there, unfortunately, they don't know the language, as a consequence, they found a numeric of difficulties, such as not finding job, even in simple jobs' tasks like stewart in a restaurant, I believe that they can not work in an organisation without knowing the language, because how they can work in a place that they don't know the language of it. However, language is basic aspect to have known it, so that they continued their work naturally, in addition we believe that there are a lot of persons left their country to work western countries, but they lost many chances, as a result, they have come back to original country, we believe that they spent a huge amount of money to cross miles seeking for job, but they lost a lot of chances due to their disabilities of talking the language of concerned countries. In the modern age, there are a number of countries request Ielts or Toefl for traveling procedures for example USA, and UK, as individuals can't travel or apply in the embassy without completing the test's requirements successfully, this one is approved by the embassy for English proficieny, and after they have done, they can continue to next steps to file up an application for the concernd embassy. In addition, this procedure is applied on education, if someone wants to continue master, BA degrees, and Phd.
In brief, language plays an integrate part in a country, if you don't speak it, you will encounter some difficulties, as it will lead to failure.
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (61.75)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.3333)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)