Essay topics: In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?
What problems might this cause in society?
Recently, there are a lot of countries older are being mistreated by mature and immature at the same time. As it should be there reasons when countries encounter like these situations.
There are severals points that this phenomenon has emerged. Firstly, patrents don't teach values to their children at the beginning of their life. However, values are the most important thing that it needs to be taught to immatures by parents, as showing disrespect to elder people has become so popular in the modern times compared to the ancient times. Secondly, elder people has been forced to leave their country to work abroad due to the unemployment in the origin country. But we find that they are being mistreated too in the other countries by citizens because they are out of the country, and they keep silent because they don't want to make struggle afraid from losing the job. Lastly, youngers like imitating other people and this one comes from watching YouTube channels, so mature counted it as fun habits, look what they do, when friends are walking in the street, suddenly, they see an old man walking in the path, and when they can be more than three friends, so one of the friend requests other friend to strat recording a video via a smart phone. Hence, they begin to joke and laugh at him and do some funny things with him, and after they finish, they upload the video on YouTube channel, so others start watching it from other countries or by the community itself, as a result, they share this video to others on facebook, or any other social media.
However, this would affect on others individuals, so they take an advantage, as it might encourage them for doing the same thing. So upon these reason comes all in one track, if parents don't teach their children to behave morally, this issue will be increased inevitably. So ethics are paramount in the society, families should take it into consideration to diminish from this passive behaviour. We believe that elder people suffer from these behaviours. We have to act seriously against this offensive attitude for return immature and mature into the correct path.
In brief, you don't need to behave in that way, because it is useless attitude, as it is insufficient way. Do you like someone to treat your parents the same?! The answer is no, I know!
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 year 12 months ago||SuperArmut||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 12 months ago||zddemir||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||Monica1||73||Read full essay|
|4 years 3 weeks ago||avu14||75||Read full essay|
|5 years 6 months ago||Bustanul Arifin||60||Read full essay|
|6 years 3 weeks ago||cholpon||62.2222||Read full essay|
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (62.8182)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.33329999999999)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)