Essay topics: Some people believe that the best way to increase road safety is to increase the minimum legal age for driving cars.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
There are a enurmous number of people think that driving safty begins from legal age point for thos people who completed 18 years old or above. I completely disagree with them, because driving can be counted as a talent. In addition, there are certain conditions that driving license might be granted for some people who did not turn the legal age due to disabilities of ones father or mother in case if the family have one child in the age of 17 years. furthermore, he/she must apply for driving permssion.
However, we can not deny that driving is talent and ethics alike. It does not mean the legal age will not commit accidents. Although, if someone is familiar with roads' signs and rules structure, undoubtedly will not cause mess in driving road procedure. For example, Jack who is student at unviverstiy of Stanford, he is a member of family that does not have brothers and sisters except him. His father had physical disabilities which he can not drive at all, notable his mother's age is over 87 years with impaired vision. He relocate them wherever they want. So he is smart enough and cautious person while driving, whereas no accidents have been registered in his case so far. Maintaining road safety depends on people and how they drive.
Knowing, being famialarized with road knowledge will invevitably avoid any accidents which it may happen. Furhtermore, more practice of driving will consolidate ones self confidence.
To sum up, driving is talent and ethics, and your presence of mind. consequently, driving will help you to prevent accidents from happening.
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (62.8182)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.33329999999999)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)