Essay topics: Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness. However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money. Agree or disagree?
The eternal question about how humans could obtain happiness in their lives has not been answered yet.while some people think that money is a major contributor to happiness,I believe that happiness has other deep meanings which may not achieved by money.
it is undeniable that collecting money is the ultimate goal of our life.students struggle to earn their degrees so that they can hired in a prestigious job with handsome salary,businessmen dedicate their time and effort to make fortunes and profits which illustrates the importance of money in making people happy.money can buy spacious houses,luxurious cars and healthy food that results in more pleasure and content for rich people.moreover, wealthy people work less time so they have enough time to spend it in the sporting and recreational centers that improves their mental and physical heath enormously and the life style of celebrities is an obvious example for this.Therefore,money plays a vital role in creating happiness.
Nonetheless, the concept that all wealthy people are happy confirmed to be erroneous because our world has many clear examples which refute this concept.Scandivain citizens for instance are getting the highest annual salaries, however they suffer from the high rates of suicide and psychological disorders which proves that money is not the complete happiness.additionally,many researches acknowledge that some happiness hormones like dopamine and serotonin reach its zenith when people involved in a charitable activity or accomplish a long-waiting dream.thus, happiness has other mysterious sides which can not be bought by money.
In conclusio,although money is largely aides in achieving happiness, i believe that there are other sources oo pleasure and happiness.these sources differs from one person to anthor according to their needs,mindsets and aspirations.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||Mikhael||56||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||Rahul007||78||Read full essay|
|4 years 1 month ago||RBH||90||Read full essay|
|4 years 4 months ago||Saeed2||80||Read full essay|
|4 years 8 months ago||Justin||80||Read full essay|
|4 years 8 months ago||intel||70||Read full essay|
|4 years 8 months ago||kkk92||70||Read full essay|
|4 years 8 months ago||hiteshapatel151||76.6667||Read full essay|
- Some people think that spending a lot on holding wedding parties, birthday parties and other celebrations is just a waste of money. Others, however, think that these are necessary for individuals and the society. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (61)
- Some people think that spending a lot on holding wedding parties, birthday parties and other celebrations is just a waste of money. Others, however, think that these are necessary for individuals and the society. Discuss both views and give your opinion (61)
- Some people believe that money is the most important factor for achieving happiness. However, others believe that happiness has nothing to do with money. Agree or disagree? (67)
- Your colleague found another job and invited you to his/her farewell party. Unfortunately you are unable to attend it. Write a letter to him/her and say– Why can’t you attend the party?– Why did you enjoy working with him/her?– Offer him/her to me (73)
- You have recently used a moving company to move your household items to a new place and they have been damaged in transfer. Write a letter to the company’s manager and say– When and where did it take place?– What is your complaint?– Suggest a reas (56)
- nowadays online education has become popular as more institutes and companies are offering courses online.However,many people prefer the traditional classroom training or study.discuss the advantages and dis advantages of both methods. (67)