Essay topics: Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s lives. Others think that adult life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Regardless the people’s ages, happiness can be probably found in all lifespan. However, it has been claimed that the most delightful times are came at specific age. In my opinion, happiness depends on the attitude, not the age, of each individual.
Life of adult is complicated because it is full of pleasant and difficult times. After graduation, adults find themselves under great pressure due to many responsibilities which are not only looking for a job suiting their qualifications but also paying the bills. Surprisingly, there are some pleasant times in adulthood despite these difficulties. Maturity, which is brought by growing up, is one of the delighted moments due to because it shows that people are well developed emotionally. Furthermore, commonly, they do not worry about either studying or going to school.
In contrast, young people are free from these worries because they are often supported financially from their parents and they have neither obligations nor duties. As a result, they have times for regular exercising in order to maintain good overall health. Yet, hard times not only found in in adulthood but also in young people’s life. Primarily, they aim to enter reputable university so they study hard and spend many hours taking lessons and thus lead them to feel anxious.
In conclusion, although adolescence come with few responsibilities and a great deal of joyful, the key to happiness does not concern a specific generation. Accordingly, I believe that age may not influence happiness whereas it is brought at all the times.
- You work in an international company. You need to take some time off work. Write a letter toyour employer. In your letter:-Explain why you need this time off-give details of when you want the time off-say who can do your work when you are away (67)
- Many old buildings are protected by law because they are part of nation's history.However, some people think old buildings should be knocked down to make way for new ones because people need houses and offices.How important is t to maintain old buildings? (67)
- There have been some problems with public transportation in your area recently.Write a letter to the management of the public transport company. In your letter-Describe the problems- Explain how these problems are affecting the public- Suggest some change (73)
- people should be allowed to work as long as they want to, and not be forced to retire at a particular age such as 60 or 65.Do you agree or disagree? (73)
- Some universities now offer their courses on the Internet so that people can study online.Is this a positive or negative development? (78)
- Information technology is changing many aspects of our lives and now dominates our home, leisure and work activities.To what extent do the benefits of information technology outweigh the disadvantages? (84)
- Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to colour schemes decorating places as offices and hospitals.How true is this statement? How far colour influence people health and (84)
- Some organizations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (73)
- Some people think that there are now too many cars on the roads, and they are spoiling ourtowns and cities.Do you agree or disagree? (61)
- You will be moving to a new office soon. Write a letter to the general manager to request some necessary equipment for your future office. In your letter say– What equipment will you need and when?– Explain why you will need it.– Suggest where to ge (73)