Essay topics: Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s lives. Others think that adult life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Regardless the people’s ages, happiness can be probably found in all lifespan. However, it has been claimed that the most delightful times are came at specific age. In my opinion, happiness depends on the attitude, not the age, of each individual.
Life of adult is complicated because it is full of pleasant and difficult times. After graduation, adults find themselves under great pressure due to many responsibilities which are not only looking for a job suiting their qualifications but also paying the bills. Surprisingly, there are some pleasant times in adulthood despite these difficulties. Maturity, which is brought by growing up, is one of the delighted moments due to because it shows that people are well developed emotionally. Furthermore, commonly, they do not worry about either studying or going to school.
In contrast, young people are free from these worries because they are often supported financially from their parents and they have neither obligations nor duties. As a result, they have times for regular exercising in order to maintain good overall health. Yet, hard times not only found in in adulthood but also in young people’s life. Primarily, they aim to enter reputable university so they study hard and spend many hours taking lessons and thus lead them to feel anxious.
In conclusion, although adolescence come with few responsibilities and a great deal of joyful, the key to happiness does not concern a specific generation. Accordingly, I believe that age may not influence happiness whereas it is brought at all the times.
- After being involved in an accident, you were looked after by a person you did not know before. Write a special thank you letter to express your gratitude.In your letter: Introduce yourself and let him/her know why you are writing Express your appre (61)
- Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation. Why is this the case? What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people? (61)
- The only way to reduce the amount of traffic in cities today is by reducing the need for people to travel from home to work, shopping and education.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (78)
- Many governments think that economic progress is their most important goal. Some people, however, think that other types of progress are equally important for a country.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.Give reasons for your answer and i (61)
- Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Others disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (61)
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (78)
- Today the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of society in which they are sold.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (61)
- You work in an international company. You need to take some time off work. Write a letter toyour employer. In your letter:-Explain why you need this time off-give details of when you want the time off-say who can do your work when you are away (67)
- Many old buildings are protected by law because they are part of nation's history.However, some people think old buildings should be knocked down to make way for new ones because people need houses and offices.How important is t to maintain old buildings? (67)
- There have been some problems with public transportation in your area recently.Write a letter to the management of the public transport company. In your letter-Describe the problems- Explain how these problems are affecting the public- Suggest some change (73)