Essay topics: Some people think that women are generally more peaceful than men as their characters are naturally more nurturing than aggressive. To what extent do you agree/disagree.
Recently, a debate triggered where a section of society claims that women are more affable and composed than men, whereas others are not in agreement with it. I agree with it because females play a significant , important and compassionate role in everyone’s life.
To begin with, women are more compassionate and sensitive towards others. They can easily relate to other’s situation. Furthermore, men are weak in exemplifying emotions and care to people around them. And male chauvinism worsens the situation because it may look them weak while expressing the sentiments and feelings. However, women express compassion easily by socializing, bonding with others and nurturance within the society. Today, they play different roles, for example being a mentor of her kids to face the world or she works full time as a breadwinner of the family. Thus, compassionate instinct is the innate trait in them.
For ages, women have been raising and protecting offspring who needed protection while men engaged in herculean tasks of hunting and warfare. Therefore, kindness, gentleness, and warmth have always been associated with females. In addition, men have the tendency of fight or flight in case of stressful situations. However, women embrace hard times with ease and resolve the stress. Therefore, these tendencies confirm that women are affable figures than men.
To conclude, women are cool as a cucumber and have composed attitude to develop and nurture the world around them, when compared to men.
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. It is more positive for their future prospects, though it can also have some adverse effects. Do you agree or disagree? (77)
- The majority of television news being reported is bad news: wars, famines, accidents and crime. Some people think that television news should be a mixture of good and bad news.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement and discuss why you ch (86)
- Some people think that it would be better for large companies andindustry to move to regional areas outside large urban centres.Others believe that companies and industries should remain inmore urban areas.Choose which position you most agree with and dis (55)
- Studying at a good overseas university is better than studyingat a university in your own country.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experie (72)
- Online language learning has advantages over classroominstruction.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experiences, observations orreading. (77)
- Schools must prepare students for the university rather than for work. Support your point of view. How far you agree with this statement. Give examples from your own experience. (55)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?Please provide solution. (55)
- It is becoming increasingly popular to have a year off between finishing school and going to university. Some people believe that the year off is a waste of time while others believe that it is necessary.Choose which position you most agree with and discu (77.3333)
- Nowadays Television has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this (72)
- The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes? Who is responsible to combat this? What measures?The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes (11)