Essay topics: Unversity students should pay in full, for their own education instead of the society funding their study. The reason is that individuals tend to benefit after graduation more than the society.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?!
And give your own opinion.
At the beginning, if we need to talk the advantages, it will amlost benefit both sides sides society and individuals alike, because those twc parts depend on each. We can not seperate one from the other. Notable that individuals are important in the society, so human will contribute to develop their country, so it should be counted as benefits for their community. As a result i disagree that the students have to pay the complete amount from the the start until graduation.
On the one hand, Government paly a basic role by encouraging people to continue their education in the universities in different fields, such medicine, and architecture. The government shall take step to save a specific amonut of money to support the students for studying. Or providing a scholarships for intelligent students in certain subjects which they are specialized in. For example there is a student his name is Jack Tomerson graduated from the fculty medicin in Stanford University, he has created a medicine during his studying in the university to heal patients from the disease of tuberculosis in his society Furthermore, is not this invention counted as a benefits? On this way that the government should think about those kind of people and help them financialy, they must pay attention and giving them the full careness.
To sum up, It is not deniable that both should have a mutual benefits and advantages.
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (61.75)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.3333)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)