Essay topics: These days many of us prefer to throw damaged things away, whereas in the past people used to repair damaged items and keep them for a long time. Explain why you think this change has happened. What are the effects of this change in attitude?
Recently, there are enormous of human like throwing old materials away instead of fixing it, and using it again. This technique can help them to save money. According to the development process in the world, people prefer to buy new material which it might support them and making their life easily. The use of high technology machines or particles, it will be as a facility to comfort themselves ultimately.
However, repairing the damaged machines, it is inevitable, that it will damage again. As a result, it may make their so complicated, and they get nervous while functioning the old one. So different of views in life have been developed in mutiple areas. Although, people in the past have no choice to purchase new machines due to no further technology development and lower income alike. For example, wooden saw is being used for cutting wood. in case of damage, human prefer to shapen and functioning it again. In addition, it will not be more effiecient as before. Besides, it may take to make the job done in short time. As it will need more effort to put on for achieving the target.
On the contrary, due to the development of technology, people go through buying the best items to relieve themselves. As we mentioned before, the manual wooden saw, if this machine has been destroyed and it became too old. Consequently, people would have bought the latest technology item of this version. So they will undoubtedly purchase the electric machine, so that they will achive their work faster and comfortable. For example, there is well establishe company produce the highest technology edition of these machines and its namd Cat. It inroduce good materials for human use. As it seeks to reach customers satisfatcion while functioning it. Furthermore, it offers a kind of maintenance of its equipment in case of being machine damaged.
To sum up, the past is totally different from the present. People go through whatever they like. And purchasing the best items of such well reputed company.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 hours 31 min ago||sawera15||61||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 3 days ago||PRM12||78||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||ivinskis||61||Read full essay|
|11 months 3 weeks ago||eishtiaqkhan||61||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||nutwara||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||sandrock||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||huonglo||78||Read full essay|
- Internet has tremendously negative impact on human being. To what extent you agree? (73)
- Company has advertised a vacancy job at major sport event and this job is unpaid job. And the job will start next month. Why would like to work in this job? Ask the the company something that you need to clear up. (56)
- Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others. Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately. (73)
- With the rise in popularity of the Internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience. (56)
- In many countries today insufficient respect is shown to older people.What do you think may be the reasons for this?What problems might this cause in society? (67)
- Some people think that a person can never understand the culture of a country unless they speak the language.Do you agree with this opinion? (78)
- Internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? (78)
- Some people fail in school, but end up being successful in life.Why do you think that is the case?What is the most important thing to succeed in life. (61.75)
- Some parents think that childcare centres provide the best services for children of pre-school age. Other working parents think that family members such as grandparents will be better carers for their kids.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (74.3333)
- Some people believe that watching TV is good and makes life more enjoyable; others, however, think it is a waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (56)