You recently went to a concert and thought one of the singers was very good You want to tell him how you feel Write a letter to the singer In this letter Say how you feel about his performance Give details of your musical activities Explain how you would

You recently went to a concert and thought one of the singers was very good. You want to tell him how you feel. Write a letter to the singer. In this letter :
• Say how you feel about his performance
• Give details of your musical activities
• Explain how you would like him to help you with your musical activities.

Dear Mr Pham Anh Khoa
I am writing this letter to express my fascination with your performance with the Wall Band, which was done on the rooftop of Hanoi Lotte Center 2 days ago.
I was so content and emotional at the same time during your part that I could not contain my excitement. I was excited about your singing methods and guitar playing during performing most of the song. What amazes me the most was that you have a powerful voice during singing the fifth song called “ The rock’s soul “
Well, I have been playing guitar for six years. Moreover, I have recently worked in a local band called “ Invisible”, and It will be easy for us to become famous if we can learn about the way you sing and use the guitar fluently.
I know that you never have free time because of the dense schedule of your band, but I am hoping that you will spend the time to watch the video which my band has recently done. If our product could be received from your judge, we would improve our performance and receive many opportunities to reach our goals in the future.
It would be grateful to you for your corporation.
Yours faithfully,
Minh