1 A friend of yours is looking for a new place to live and has asked for your advice What do you think is the most important characteristic of a good neighborhood Use details and examples to explain your answer

1- A friend of yours is looking for a new place to live and has asked for your advice. What do you think is the most important characteristic of a good neighborhood? Use details and examples to explain your answer.

Nobody appreciates living in an unpleasant neighborhood. There are several characteristics that someone that will buy a new house should considerate about the neighborhood. If my friend asked me for advice of what characterize a good neighborhood he should consider, I would suggest the following:

First, to research if the place has good quality public transportation. Any neighborhood that invest in the public transportation has several advantages. My friend would be able to go to the job by bus or train without the need of spend gasoline with his car. He also would live in a low traffic area, because many people might leave the car in home and take the public transportation. For instance, when I bought my house five years ago, I new that it's neighborhood has an excellent public transportation. I could go to my job by train and economize around fifty dollars per week. The train was sharp, fast, comfortable, and no crowded. I was satisfied for choosing my house because of this, and I believe that my friend would be too.

Second, to check about the neighborhood's violence rate. This is important because safety is essential. It is terrible to leave in a place were you fell fear of go outside of your house. I had a terrible experience living in a dangerous neighborhood in my childhood. When my parents were searching for anew house, they received a great offer. The house were amazing, spacious, and cheap. They were so excited that immediately bought that. Unfortunately we were robbed in the first week living in that place, and such kind of incident happened five more time during the three years we lived in that neighborhood. My parents discovered in the worst way that they were not prudent buying a new home without check the local crime rate. I believe that when I tell this experience he if the new home is located in a safe place.

Concluding, my friend surely want to live in a nice neighborhood. If he ask me for suggestion, I would suggest to him be sure if the neighborhood has not only a quality public transportation but also a low criminality rate. Following my instructions, my friend may do a great choice.

Sentence: There are several characteristics that someone that will buy a new house should considerate about the neighborhood.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to should and considerate

Sentence: First, to research if the place has good quality public transportation.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to quality and public

Sentence: My friend would be able to go to the job by bus or train without the need of spend gasoline with his car.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and spend

Sentence: For instance, when I bought my house five years ago, I new that it's neighborhood has an excellent public transportation.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and new

Sentence: It is terrible to leave in a place were you fell fear of go outside of your house.
Suggestion: Refer to of and go

Sentence: My parents discovered in the worst way that they were not prudent buying a new home without check the local crime rate.
Description: The fragment not prudent buying is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prudent with adverb

Sentence: I believe that when I tell this experience he if the new home is located in a safe place.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to he and if

Sentence: If he ask me for suggestion, I would suggest to him be sure if the neighborhood has not only a quality public transportation but also a low criminality rate.
Description: The fragment he ask me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace ask with verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to quality and public

my friend surely want to live in a nice neighborhood.
my friend surely wants to live in a nice neighborhood.