Agree or disagree? Face-to-face communication is better than other types.

In my opinion, both face to face communication and telecommunications are two necessary ways to contact with other people because our lives based on dealing with people who live beside and far from us. To agree or disagree with the statement that Face-to-face is better than other types is a matter of balancing its pros and cons and it is really difficult to determine which of the two techniques is better. Comparing the features of the two methods, I would stress the following points of differences.

First, face-to-face speaking is a better way for conveying emotions, since you can feel and see your contact in front of you, while it is extremely challenging to demonstrate emotions through words only in letters or emails. I will exemplify my point with a true story of myself about three months ago, when I send an email to my brother who was in Tehran. Hearing that he got cold, I had to write an email to him because I couldn't go to visit him and I wanted to know is he okay and help him if he needed. He just answered me in a short sentence that 'I am okay, thank you', and that's why I couldn't understand that is he all right or he didn't want me became nervous. If I could go there and see him directly, I could figure it out with his situation. What I am trying to say is that you can get better understanding from your contacts with face to face dealing.

On the other hand, it may take a lot of time and money for you if you want to meet all of your friends or other people directly. I mean that sometimes you will need to send a short message or ask something that is not essential or many similar circumstances. In such cases, telecommunications like emails or telephone calls absolutely will be perfect choice, resulting to save money and time. For instance, I can ask from one of my friends in turkey about its weather or culture without traveling to this country, or send him emails containing information about anything he wanted to know from mine. Furthermore, if I want to apply for a scholarship in foreign countries, emails and phone calls are the only ways that will work for me, which helps me to contact with professors and show them my abilities without spending any money and time. As you can see, nowadays in the modern age of communications, everyone will need to use from this technologies.

To sum up, taking all the factors into account, I want to admit that both ways are critical in humans lives. While none of the two can't be considered as an excellent way, I would place the telecommunication in a little bit higher position in terms of importance and show my disagreement with the title statement.

he didn't want me became nervous.
he didn't want me being nervous.

Sentence: To sum up, taking all the factors into account, I want to admit that both ways are critical in humans lives.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to humans and lives