Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present Do you agree or disagree Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Living without learning from the past is like building a house without foundation. Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns, or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses, I think that it is vital to learn about the people who lived in the past, thus I present the following reasons.

First and foremost, an individual can learn a lot of thing from history of his/her own society. Our current success is a consequence of some victories and hard working in the past which is done by some idols. Some people in the past chose an important goal for themselves and tried very hard to present these glories to the next generation. For example, fifty years ago some people in our country establish a rebellion against the violent king and made a better government, and nowadays we are living in greater circumstances in the society. By knowing about this people in the past, specially their leaders, we can get a great lesson of freedom and we can appreciate their effort this way.

Another point which is equally significant is that by gathering a wide range of historical knowledge, human can build better comprehension and programming about the future on the earth. I mean that with developing the technologies and increasing the population on the earth, human need to control the natural potential on the earth, such as oil and gas. Studying the history of oil sources can aid them to find more sources. Also, historical knowledge can provide useful information about population pattern in the past. By having access to these patterns, human can have control on the population.

Admittedly, in some circumstances, historical knowledge just can be considered as an entertainment. Learning about some stories in the past can be just amusing for children or students at high schools and has not an educational aspects for them. For instance, I assert that stories about how the ancient people made food or clothes for themselves almost one thousand years ago can't aid them in the process of learning, but I still support that many points of history are useful in the current life.

To sum up, I don't deny that in some cases learning about past is just entertaining, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all aspects I claim that historical knowledge can assist current society to walk on the best way.

Sentence: By knowing about this people in the past, specially their leaders, we can get a great lesson of freedom and we can appreciate their effort this way.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and people