Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should read only those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts. Use specific reasons and details to support your opinion.

Studying is a vital part of the process of learning because of the increasing our information; so, what type of books? Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I claim that people should read books which are about the real events and facts; thus, I present the following justifications.

The first and the most significant reason that we must consider is that books about real facts, such as scientific materials can broaden people's knowledge, whilst even critics can't raise question on this point. By having access to physic books, people can learn many thing about the cause of events around them. For instance, they can understand why they hear the flashing sound during storms after its light, if they have read before that light moves faster than sound. I think it is better to browse through this sort of books to learn useful subjects rather than reading useless fiction books.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be addressed in this ongoing explanation is that books and magazines about real achievements in the society will facilitate human lives, and underestimating this comment will deprive us from a great source of the news. There are many perfect magazines about the modern inventions and technologies which can make works easier. Anyone can learn easily about the new features and options on a new car, or new equipment that can be utilized in their work, just through the reading these magazines. Reading a useful magazine can aid people to be aware of new technologies, even if they don't want to purchase them, nevertheless fiction books don't play an essential role in their life.

Admittedly, there are some advantages of fiction books too, and we shouldn't be unaware of this point. A mysterious and fiction book can bring excitement for a person and help his imagination in order to have fun in a virtual environment. However, I believe that movies can be substitute with these books due to having more excitements and less cost.

To sum up, I don't deny that fiction books has positive aspects, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all aspects, I assert that reading books about only real events, people and established facts is a superior choice.

because of the increasing our information;
because of the increase of our information;

people can learn many thing about the cause of events
people can learn many things about the cause of events

movies can be substitute with these books
movies can be substituted with these books

fiction books has positive aspects
fiction books have positive aspects