If friends from another country were going to spend time in your country what city or place would you suggest they visit Using details and examples explain why

Travelling and adventure are the most enjoyable activity which one person can has; so, I suggest all people to test it, at least for one time. But, which city do I recommend them to visit? It is a general question and everyone will mention to a place as a great city. However, from all of the cities that I have ever been, I love the Isfahan City more than others because of the attractive features that it has.

Beautiful and wonderful monuments which this city has, is the first and the most significant reason that I love this city, such as Siosepol, Menarjonban and Alighapo. These monuments are so popular and famous all over the world. For instance, the Siosepol is ancient bridge which was built on a river, almost five hundred years ago - according to the people of this city. The running water under this bridge and the tall trees beside the river, create a magnificent scenic that attracts anyone's attention. Watching this view of nature, assisted me to feel calm and it reduced my anxiety.

Finding foreign friends, was another noteworthy aspect which I like about this city. As I said, this monuments are famous all over the world and annually many tourists from other countries come to visit this places. Having a talk with these people not only helped me to make new friends, but also it was a perfect aid to improve my speaking in English. I meet an English tourist in the Isfahan City, who was called Jones. He was an engineer and I could build a close relationship with him and we are still communicating through the internet.

If you are looking for fun, or interested in animals, Isfahan City can offer you great choices. Many parks, zoos and gardens are available in this town. For example, I went to the Birds' Garden in this city I experienced amazing moment there. I could see any kind of bird which I had seen on the TV. Seeing these birds with my own eyes, was a great experience for me, which I will never forget about it.

To sum up, I recommend everyone to visit this city. It doesn't matter what you are interested in, or what characters you have since Isfahan City has many attractions which you would like. If you are like to know about history, if you looking for fun, or if finding new friends is your goal, Isfahan City is exactly where, which can satisfy you.

one person can has;
one person can have;

Beautiful and wonderful monuments which this city has, is the first and the most significant reason that I love this city,
Beautiful and wonderful monuments which this city has are the first and the most significant reason that I love this city,

Having a talk with these people not only helped me to make new friends, but also it was a perfect aid to improve my speaking in English.
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: As I said, this monuments are famous all over the world and annually many tourists from other countries come to visit this places.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and monuments

1. The second reason is not developed properly. The topic is:
If friends from another country were going to spend time in your country...

2. Don't put a comma between subjects and verbs. like:
Finding foreign friends, was another noteworthy aspect which I like about this city.

should be:
Finding foreign friends was another noteworthy aspect which I like about this city.

----------------------