If friends from another country were going to spend time in your country what city or place would you suggest they visit Using details and examples explain why

If friends from another country were going to spend time in your country, what city or place would you suggest they visit? Using details and examples, explain why?

Our country has a number of beautiful and spectacular places to visit. Some of them are historical and man-made, which are mainly located in the center of Iran, while others are natural and such as caves. From my view point, Tabriz’s Bazaar is one of these places that I recommend tourists to see it.

First, I live in a big country, namely Iran, which is full of historical places with great antiquity that contain a rich culture. One of these places is Bazaar of Tabriz. This is the oldest and the biggest covered Bazaar in Iran and even in the Middle East. Its antiquity dates back to the dynasty of Gajar and it is made up of gypsum, mortar, and red bricks. It has a large number of shops and stores such as shoes stores, candy stores, carpet stores, and other businesses. Interestingly, it is now time to say for visitors the best hand-woven carpets can be found in Tabriz’s Bazaar with different sizes and shapes. Furthermore, there are a couple of restaurants over there that offer traditional foods to the tourists. I think that eating traditional foods may be the unforgettable moments of everyone’s life that come from visiting Bazaar.

Additionally, this place was recorded in the list of UNESCO organization as one of the historical place in Iran. Apart from its architecture, this place provides new information about the local culture of Tabriz city to visitors. Visitors can easily see how the owners of stores or businesses behave with customers or what clothes they wear in different occasions. For example, I remember that when I went on shopping in Bazaar nearly two years ago, I came across visitor who was Italian. Foreigner started speaking with me why all people or owner of shops worn black clothes. I responded to him because of honoring our religion ritual. So, by seeing it tourists got familiar with our culture.

Finally, I highly recommend foreigners to visit Bazaar of Tabriz, because it gives a chance for them to increase their knowledge of Iran’s culture and also to have a memorable events in their mind.

came across visitor who was Italian.
came across a visitor who was an Italian.