University education should be free Do you agree or disagree Why Use examples and reasons to develop your argument

University education should be free. Do you agree or disagree? Why? Use examples and reasons to develop your argument.

Everyone believes that education should be an integral part of someone’s life. Today’s development is a science’s debt. So, in order to promote standards of living or increase our knowledge of the world around of us, it is necessary that the governments offer free education to everyone.

There are a number of reasons why education should be free to everyone. One of these reasons is that if everyone has access to free education, they can significantly improve their standards of living. We know that those who get into university they learn new skills. These skills in turn provide them conditions to find their favorite jobs, with more salary. Also, either community includes two class of people, namely the poor and wealthy people. Since working class of each community does not have ability of financial to send their children to the university, so condition of their living are not acceptable. This make that the statistic of crime and violence unexpectedly soar. One of my close friend, for example, could not enter to the university because of high tuition; however, he was clever and innovative boy and when we got together during high school, he talked about his schemes. If education was free, he would be able to reach his goals. As a result, he would be able to create some jobs with the help of his ideas.

Regardless of developing standards of living. Free education help us increase our knowledge about our planet. Without free education majority of young adults do not recognize how to preserve their planet. For example, we know that overconsumption of unrenewable source of energy bring the critical problems to our planet. The protection of it needs more knowledge which only comes from university. So, the need to free education for public is necessary. About a decade ago, for example, my compatriots use more antibiotic medicines, but since the government has facilitated education to public, people were informed of side effects of taking these drugs. Therefore, education should be free.

Finally, I completely agree with free education, because it give us more motivation to improve our life in addition to offering an extensive awareness of our surrounding environment.

so condition of their living are not acceptable.
so the conditions of their living are not acceptable.

This make that the statistic
This makes that the statistic

One of my close friend,
One of my close friends,

he was clever and innovative boy
he was a clever and innovative boy

Sentence: Free education help us increase our knowledge about our planet.
Description: The fragment education help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: For example, we know that overconsumption of unrenewable source of energy bring the critical problems to our planet.
Description: The fragment energy bring the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, past tense

Sentence: Finally, I completely agree with free education, because it give us more motivation to improve our life in addition to offering an extensive awareness of our surrounding environment.
Description: The fragment it give us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense

Error: unrenewable Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: overconsumption Suggestion: No alternate word