Some people enjoy taking risks and trying new things. Others are not adventurous; they are
cautious and prefer to avoid danger. Which behavior do you think is better? Explain why?
People are of two categories, either conservative or adventurous. People who take risk have big dreams and are determined to reach their goals. On the contrary, another group of people do not like to get into challenging situations. Some aspects of argument are discussed below.
There are a number reasons why some people are willing to take risk. One of the reasons is that they want to promote themselves professionally. From this point, personally, after graduation from university with bachelor degree, I decided to move another country, which offered better job opportunities to educated people. This was the most important decision that I made in my life ever since. Upon my entry, I could get a scholarship from a high ranking university and kept on my education. Finally, I could find a suitable job whereby my whole life was guaranteed. Now, I feel that my dreams day by day are achieved. Therefore, my career prosperity is due to my taking risk.
Occasionally, taking risk leads us to try new experiences or to learn new skills. I recall the past memories of my high school period when my father purchased me a motor bike which was admissible for my age group and did not need a driving license. I, together with my friend, made an appointment to have a enjoyable time by driving motor bike in a remote place where there was no any potential danger. I was used to avoid dangerous maneuvers, but my friend loved to jump from elevations while riding motor bike. His bravery allowed him to become skillful in doing dramatic motions with motor bike. Since then, a friend of mine became interested in following his favorite sport. As a result, he was successful to join a popular team which participates in any championship a year. If he did not take risk, such a success would not take place to him.
Finally, I prefer to be an adventurous person and am fond of taking risk, because it inspires me to attain my dreams and most importantly it gives me a chance to learn or try new things that may be enjoyable. From above remarks I recommend anyone to have a sensible risk in his or her life.
- Which teacher has had the greatest influence on your life? Why? Give examples and reasons to support and develop your opinion. 80
- Businesses should hire employee for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 50
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers. 70
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. 75
- Some people believe that money spent on space research benefits all of humanity. Other people take the opposite view and say that money spent on this type of research is wasted. Tell which point of view you are agree with and explain why, using specific d 70
have a enjoyable time
have an enjoyable time
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 25 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 22 15
No. of Words: 370 350
No. of Characters: 1685 1500
No. of Different Words: 213 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.386 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.554 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.682 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 113 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 77 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 53 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 39 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 16.818 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.72 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.409 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.29 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.461 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.13 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5