Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reaso

Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of another place? Use reasons and specific examples to support your opinion.

The place which we live in is one of the most significant factors in our life, therefore it is essential to choose it carefully. Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concern or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both side, I claim that it is better to live in different places for living, thus I present the following points.

First of all, living in other towns and cities can create greater opportunities for improving in a job. Every town has its own industrial and profession and if someone want to stay in just one place, he/she will miss other options which is available in other areas. For instance, our town has good lands for farming, but other cities in these area such as Gonbad have greater circumstances. So, if a farmer from my town choose this city for living and farming, he can improve his harvest's amount. Also, I think other towns with better lands can be found. With changing living place, everyone can find better position in his/her life.

Another point which is equally important is that living in many towns can help to know more cultures. People's culture and believes different from one city to the other city. Communicating with a variety of cultures and traditions is one of the biggest advantages of living in many places. Writing about these experience during life time, can assist anyone to have a great source of entertainment in his/her old times.

Admittedly, moving from one place to next one will consume time and money. Taking all your staffs and equipment from your previous home to the new one, need to rent a big car. Depending on the distance between the two cities, it takes time to travel too, nevertheless I still support that living from many places and cities is better choice rather than staying in one town.

To sum up, I don't deny that in some cases moving from on town to another has some disadvantages, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all the aspects, I assert that living in wide range of cities is superior option. So, I suggest you to move and find a new place to live in.

The place which we live in is one of the most significant factors
The place where we live in is one of the most significant factors

The place where we live in is one of the most significant factors in our life, and therefore it is essential to choose it carefully.//'therefore' is a adverb

I claim that it is better to live in different places for living, thus I present the following points.
I claim that it is better to live in different places for living, and thus I present the following points. //'thus' is a adverb

Sentence: Every town has its own industrial and profession and if someone want to stay in just one place, he/she will miss other options which is available in other areas.
Description: The fragment someone want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

other options which is available in other areas.
other options which are available in other areas.

People's culture and believes different from one city to the other city.
People's culture and believes are different from one city to the other city.

is better choice rather than staying in one town.
is a better choice than staying in one town.