Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer.

Clothes which people choose to wear are like a window to their personality; but, do these clothes have influence on their behavior? Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I claim that the way by which people wear their clothes will affect their behavior; therefore, I present the following justifications.

Affecting a person's mood is the first and significant consequence of clothes, while even critics can't raise question on this point. Any specific style in dressing is assigned for a specific purpose; so, every one of these styles seem to have its own features. For instance, whenever I dress my sport clothes I feel more energetic and I do my works faster, consequently I am happier than other times and I make fun with my friends. On the other hand, if dress my formal clothes, such as suit, I can't act funny like before and I feel serious about anything.

Another noteworthy point that should be addressed in this ongoing explanation is that wearing different clothes will change other people's expectations from us, resulting to behave differently depending on our clothes. If I dress neatly people will think that I am discipline and admirable, and they expect me to behave politely, which results to acting this way. But, if I wear casually, no one will respect me and they are unwilling to communicate with me; hence, they don't expect me to start talking with them. So, I will be disappointed and I will try to be silent and shy rather than speaking.

Admittedly, in each circumstances clothes can't change some attributes of a person, like kindness, and we shouldn't be unaware of this point. I mean that, someone who is kind always behave this way and wearing a wide range of clothes wouldn't affect this feature. However, I believe that there are a few property which clothes can't effect on them, and other characteristic of this person will be affected by different type of clothes.

To sum up, although many sightless people disapprove the title statement, by taking all the factors and considerations into account and careful verifying all aspects, I assert that people behave differently when they are wearing different clothes.

I am discipline
I am disciplined

Sentence: Admittedly, in each circumstances clothes can't change some attributes of a person, like kindness, and we shouldn't be unaware of this point.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and circumstances

someone who is kind always behave this way
someone who is kind always behaves in this way

clothes can't effect on them,
clothes can't affect on them, //affect not effect

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. look:

whenever
I dress my sport clothes
I feel more energetic and
I do my works faster, consequently
I am happier than other times and
I make fun with my friends. On the other hand, if dress my formal clothes, such as suit,
I can't act funny like before and
I feel serious about anything.

----------------------