Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, email, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

In my opinion both face to face speaking and other types are two completely different ways of communication. It is really difficult to determine which of the two is better. Some people may like face to face, however some may prefer far distance communication such as telephone calls, but I like to communicate face to face with my contacts and if one considers the following reasons he/she may agree with the statement as I do.

First, you can convey your emotions better in the face to face speaking. Since just writing can be used in the emails or letters, is really hard to demonstrate your felling to your friends and contacts. Telephone calls may be a bit better in this case, but it cannot be substituted with face to face communication. For example, last month I sent an email to my brother john and asked him about his illness. I was heard that he got cold, but he was not convenient to visit. So I had to use telecommunication and I choose email. He just answered me that he is fine in one short sentence and I couldn't know that is he all right or he just didn't want make me nervous, because it is not possible to show your emotion completely just through the words. As you can see, it is better to visit your contacts directly.

Second, you can spend more time with your friends. In the telecommunications such as telephone calls you only can speak for a short time with your audience, but in the face to face communication there are a lot of opportunity to have fun and amazing moments. For instance, I saw my close friend last week in the park and then we went to cinema to watch a movie. It was wonderful experience for us to be together after five years. As far as I am concerned, no one can create this moments and felling with telecommunications.

In sum up, I agree with the title statement that face to face contact is better than others. By doing this, not only you can show your felling, but also there is a chance for you to spend more time and to have excellent moments. I suggest you to leave your phones away and visit your dad, mother or any other members in your family face to face.

Since just writing can be used in the emails or letters, is really hard to demonstrate
Since just writing can be used in the emails or letters, it is really hard to demonstrate

there are a lot of opportunity
there are a lot of opportunities

It was wonderful experience
It was a wonderful experience

not only you can show your felling, but also there is a chance for you to spend more time
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: As far as I am concerned, no one can create this moments and felling with telecommunications.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and moments

The examples are not developed well. It could be one sentence as one example. and it is better to have three reasons.

Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree. (suppose we support side A)

Para 2: First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second, reason 2, blabla... do the same thing as First

Para 4: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side B. first,....second...However, there is no causation/relation... Still I support side A, ....

Para 5: Conclusion.

read TOEFL essays by this user:
http://www.testbig.com/users/ftn

--------------------