What do you want most in a friend — someone who is intelligent, or someone who has a sense of humor, or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your choice.

Friends are the most important people in our life due to spending most of our time with. Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from all sides, I claim that reliability is the most significant factor in a friend; thus I present the following points.

First and the most essential point that we should consider about friends is that a reliable friend will bring feeling of calm and relax. I mean that if he/she borrowed something, you need to sure that your staff will come back to you in its previous shape. For instance, last month my friend John asked me for my car because he hadn't one and he needed it to go for a trip. I gave him my car, but I didn't feel relax until he came back because he is not reliable and he always damages staffs that he borrows from others. If he was reliable, I could feel comfortable for my car.

Another point which is still considerable is that a reliable friend can be a good aid in critical times. In the current complex society everyone will need to get a hand from others, such as family members, neighbors and friends specially. For example, buying a new house or starting a business will consume a lot of money that can't be paid by one person. Having a reliable friend is guarantee that you don't need to be worry about money in these situations because he can borrow you the money which you want, if he/she can afford it.

Admittedly, fun and intelligent friends have their own advantages too. A friend with a sense of humor will bring happiness and an intelligent friend will bring wisdom and knowledge to your life. Nevertheless, I think that fun movies are a good substitute for friends with sense of humor, also books for intelligent friends.

To sum up, I don't deny that fun and intelligent friends have positive effect on our life, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all the aspects, I posit that reliability is the most vital character in a friend and partner. So, I recommend everyone to consider reliability superior to others factors during picking the friends.

calm and relax.
Definitions of relax
verb
make or become less tense or anxious.
he relaxed and smiled confidently
synonyms: become less tense, loosen, slacken, unknot
make (a rule or restriction) less strict while not abolishing it.
they persuaded the local authorities concerned to relax their restrictions
synonyms: moderate, modify, temper, ease, ease up on, loosen, lighten, dilute, weaken, reduce, d

but I didn't feel relax
but I didn't feel relaxing

Having a reliable friend is guarantee that
Having a reliable friend is the guarantee that

Sentence: So, I recommend everyone to consider reliability superior to others factors during picking the friends.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and factors