Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In order to be well-informed, a person must get information from many different news resources. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Everyday many important events are happening in our community and we need to be aware of them; so, from how many source we should get these information? Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I claim that getting information from many sources is a preferable choice; therefore, I present the following justifications.

The first and the most significant reason that we must consider in that obtaining information from several source can assist to have an accurate picture from events, while no one can raises question on this point. Any source of news is depended on the one specific person's or a group's attitude; thus, they may include their personal benefits or judgment in their conclusion. By having access to a wide range of sources, an individual can acquire information from all of the possible aspects. For example, our government always reveal positive aspects about event in our country and I should read critics opinion about negative aspects, if I want to know about all things.

Another noteworthy point that should be addressed in this ongoing explanation is that one source may present limited info. For instance, some channels on the TV just convey the information about economic effects of an event, not other types. It is undeniable fact that all events have many consequences, such as political or social effects. Hence, you should search many channels to know about all aspects of an event. As you can see, depending on a single source will deprive us from other vital points which are affecting our life.

Admittedly, there are some disadvantages of applying several source for gaining information too, and we shouldn't ignore this point. Watching many TV channels or reading numerous newspapers will consume considerable amount of time and money. However, I believe that any thing has its own price and paying these money worth for obtaining better and accurate information.

To sum up, I don't deny that getting information from many sources will consume time and money, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all aspects, I assert that depending on many sources is a better option. So, I suggest you to get info from many sources.

Sentence: The first and the most significant reason that we must consider in that obtaining information from several source can assist to have an accurate picture from events, while no one can raises question on this point.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and raises

our government always reveal positive aspects about event in our country and I should read critics opinion about negative aspects
our government always reveals positive aspects about event in our country and I should read critics' opinions about negative aspects

It is undeniable fact that
It is an undeniable fact that

and paying these money worth for obtaining better and accurate information.
and paying these money is worth for obtaining better and accurate information.

---------------------