Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Traveling is very important part of our life and it is better to choice perfect decision about the partners during it. Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I claim that traveling with a companion is superior choice; thus, I present the following points.

First of all, having a companion during a trip can aid anyone in emergency situations. No one knows what is going to happen during a trip and if something bad happens, an individual will demands for help. Having a companion who can assist you in these circumstances, is the biggest advantages of traveling with a partner. Unfortunately, one of my friends had an accident last year while he was traveling alone. According to my friend, if he had one companion, he could reach to the hospital sooner, so you can notice what I mean.

Another point which is equally significant is that sharing the information with a friend during the trip, can broaden the both persons' knowledge. You can learn some information from your partner, while you can inform him about something that he/she is not aware of. For example, last month I went to a trip with my friend John to the Isfahan City. I knew about the roads to this city, but I didn't know anything about monuments there. John taught me many thing about places and monuments in this city, such as Menarjonban and Siosepol. I couldn't get these information on my own, and also John couldn't drive to these city alone.

Last but not least, traveling with a partner can save money for you. It is obvious that traveling to a new place will consume considerable amount of money. Sharing the costs in some circumstances can benefits both persons, while one person may can't afford it alone. As an instance renting a room is very cheaper for two person rather than renting the same room for just one person.

To sum up, although many people want to travel alone, I prefer to travel with a partner for mentioned justifications. So, I suggest everyone to travel with a great companion in order to use its advantages.

Traveling is very important part
Traveling is the/a very important part

it is better to choice perfect decision
it is better to choose a perfect decision

is superior choice
is a superior choice

an individual will demands for help.
an individual will ask for help.

can benefits both persons
can benefit both persons

while one person may can't afford it alone.
while one person may not afford it alone.