Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Some people prefer to travel alone. They say that if they travel alone they will be free. Although i understand their point of view, but i have a different opinion. I believe that travel with a companion is better because we will have more fun, and the travelling with a group will be less expensive.

First, some people prefer to travel alone to get rid of responsibility . For example, my brother last year traveled to China by himself. At first he thought that he will be happier if he went alone. He visited a lot of places , but then he gets bored. As a result he shorten his trip from 10 days to 5 days only, and he decided that he will never traveled alone any more. On the other hand i traveled with my friends to India. It was a really nice trip. We laughed a lot ,we took a lot of pictures together. The time flied , and we never get bored. At the end we decided to extend our trip for 2 days more.

Next, travelling with a group let the expenses less. For example, when my brother traveled to China, he rented a car for $100 daily, and he paid $ 120 daily to the hotel for renting his room. So it was too expensive to him, and this added a factor in his boring. On contrary, when i traveled to India with my friends, all expenses were shared. All the payments of the renting car, room , and even the meals at the restaurant had shared, and we had enough money to spend on 2 days more. That's why the trip will cost less with a group.

To put everything in a nut shell, for the reasons stated above , i encourage all the people to travel with a group. Why not try to travel with your friends next vacation for few days? You will have a lot of fun , and i'm sure you would love to travel with a companion.

Although i understand their point of view, but i have a different opinion.
Description: don't put 'although' 'but' in one sentence.

he shorten his trip from 10 days to 5 days only,
he shortens his trip from 10 days to 5 days only,

he will never traveled alone any more
he will never travel alone any more

Avg. Sentence Length: 14.478 21.0 //More compound or complex sentences/clauses wanted.