TPO 5 Integrated essay

TPO 5 Integrated essay

The article discusses about "great house" that is huge stone buildings. Although there is not a proven idea that can explain what the house's function was, the reading provides three theory which may explain that. However, the professor explains that there are problems with this arguments and refutes each of the author's presented theories.

First, the reading claims that Chaco structures were residential and hundreds of people were lived there. The professor refutes this point by saying that if hundreds of men and women lived there, it should be more fire places in that, but just a few fire places that enough for ten people discovered in Chaco and this house was not residential.

Second, the article posits that Chaco buildings were used to store food supplies. However, the professor says that there are no enough containers and maize under in the Chaco. If they want to store foods, they should use this stuffs. And this how the professor rejects this theory.

Third, the reading says that houses were used as ceremonial centers. The professor opposes this idea by explaining that a lot of building and construction material such as stone and sands were found in the house that should not exist in a ceremonial place. So, he states that this house could not be used as ritual place to celebrate or other events.

"great house" that is huge stone buildings
"great house" that is a huge stone building

provides three theory which may explain that
provides three theories which may explain that

but just a few fire places that enough for ten people
but just a few fire places which are enough for ten people

Sentence: However, the professor explains that there are problems with this arguments and refutes each of the author's presented theories.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and arguments

Sentence: However, the professor says that there are no enough containers and maize under in the Chaco.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to under and in

Sentence: If they want to store foods, they should use this stuffs.
Suggestion: Refer to this and stuffs