Some people like doing work by hand. Others prefer using machines. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Machines are developing every day and they are affecting our lives, so is it a good idea to use them or not? Everyone will answer this question based on his/her own characters, emotional concerns or personal experience. Since a logical response requires an accurate analyses from both sides, I claim that working with machines has more advantages than working with hands; thus, I present the following justifications.

The first and the most significant reason for my idea that critics must consider is that machines can work faster than human. Also, machines can do the works that is impossible for human to do, and even critics can't raise question on these points. Depending on the machines size and performance, it can afford the duty of almost ten people. The car factories which produce many automobiles in a month, can't prepare these cars without utilizing the advanced machines. Moreover, it is impossible to do the metal works just by hands due to dealing with high temperature and pressure. So, it is obvious that machines facilitates the works in the industrial.

Another aspect that should be addressed in this ongoing explanation is that using machines is a great choice in the financial concerns. In the current modern society, many companies are going to a direction in which machines are being used instead of human because of the high cost of the employees' payment. Even though buying a machine cost a lot of money at first, but it will be repaid after a short while. In addition a machine can work for a long time without needing to service, which leads to increase in the companies' cost. On the contrast, employees demand for their payment every month.

Admittedly, there are some advantages of working with hands such as producing the product with a great art, and we can't be unaware of this point. For instance, making a gift like a hat with hands can allow you to create it with art design and specific color, while buying a machine-made hat is not a good option in this case. Nevertheless, I still say that doing this work will consume huge amount of time and I prefer to buy a machine-made gift.

To sum up, I don't deny that in some cases working with hands has advantages, but taking all the factors into account and careful analyzing all aspects, I assert that utilizing machines is a superior choice due to mentioned rationales.

machines facilitates the works in the industrial.
machines facilitate the works in the industrial.

Sentence: Depending on the machines size and performance, it can afford the duty of almost ten people.
Suggestion: Refer to machines and size