agree or disagree: It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

Love is a beautiful thing in our life , it takes us to the dreams, actually nice dreams, so we really need love in our life.so i agreed that it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

First of all, the love between man and woman, boys and girls let them express their personality to each other, indeed, the hidden part of their personality which they can express it only wither lovely partner.

Sometimes they are reaching to deep relation ship that nobody imagine that they going to separate, sometimes they are facing problems make them loose each other, for example i loved my scholar mate he loved me too, but there was a problem made us leave each other .,in facts it was really hard injury to my heart, i couldn't imagine my life without him but after that i used this story as a light or a way that direct my new life , furthermore i could identify which person is good for me, how can i deal with problem if i facing it again. I got a lot of experience from my first love story. And then i meet my husband he loved me and me too and i treat the conditions faced us well , and i'm very thankful to my first love story that makes me a woman with a good foresight and i can control my life better.

Last but not least, we couldn't live without spices without sweet thing , yes it is the love like the spicy, sweet of our life , it refreshes our life, lets us feel happy all the time, push us to do good things.

In conclusion, i can't imagine my life without love, although many people disagree to love and lost.But if it comes to me i agreed that it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all for the reasons mentioned above.the old story give us more experience, let us try love,makes us more strong with good foresight.

express it only wither lovely partner.
express it only with lovely partner.

nobody imagine that they going to separate,
nobody imagines that they are going to separate,

sometimes they are facing problems make them loose each other,
sometimes they are facing problems to make them lose each other,

but there was a problem made us leave each other
but there was a problem making us leave each other

it was really hard injury
it was a really hard injury

if i facing it again.
if i am facing it again.

the old story give us more experience
the old story gives us more experience

----------------------