Agree or disagree technology has made children less creative than they were in the past

Agree or disagree, technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.

It is a highly debated issue whether or not technology has made children less creative than they was in the past, and this subject can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. Some parents feel that technology help their kids to be more creative. They say that with using technology as smart phones, computers, and Tablets, kids today able to create things older than their age. I understand this point of view but I have a different opinion. I believe that technology affected negatively on our children creativities, and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, children today depend on technology to do the work instead of them. You could scan any word in internet, and you could find unlimited information about it through the net. For instance, last week my ten years old daughter had a science project. She needed to make a model about one animal lives in the forest, and also, she needs to write a report about it. I thought such project will take at least two days to be finished, but it took from her two hours instead. She chose the Jaguar as her model, and then she searched the internet about him. She found many reports and models ready to print on internet. She printed and all done. I remember when I was in her age, For such model I used to cut and glue things together, using boxes and all left materials from the garage. I was so creative comparing to my daughter today. When I tried to explain this to her, she told me that what all other kids do nowadays, and she does exactly the same.

Second, children today have hundreds of games on their phones or tablets; they don’t feel that they need to be creative to enjoy playing anymore. For example, when I was in my daughter age, I used to have only few toys to play with. I remember that I used to have a one doll and a tea set. I used my imagination all the time when I play, the table was my castle, the ordinary large boxes would be my car. I used to draw for hours with chalks outside my home. While today, my daughter doesn’t enjoy these games; all games that she likes are computer’s games. I bought her a box of chalks few weeks ago. I beg her to drew outside and play with other kids in the neighborhood. She played for five minutes then she told me that she gets bored. I saw the other kids, who were outside too, they all holding their phones, mp3s, and none of them played natural games that we used to play when we were kids.

In conclusion, I believe that the technology destroyed our children’s imagination. The technology today does the work instead of our kids. Also, children today enjoy their time by using the technology and they don’t feel that they need to be creative anymore.

than they was in the past
than they were in the past

Sentence: Some parents feel that technology help their kids to be more creative.
Description: The fragment technology help their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

kids today able to create things
kids today are able to create things

Sentence: I believe that technology affected negatively on our children creativities, and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to children and creativities

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, she...') as the subject of a sentence.