do you prefer to have a dog or cat as a pet

do you prefer to have a dog or cat as a pet?

Many animal lovers prefer to have a dog. They say that when you have a dog, you have a real friend. Although I understand this point of view, I have a different opinion. I prefer to have a cat in my house rather than a dog because it will be so lovely, and it will need less care than the dog.

To begin with, I believe that cats are so lovely. They are cute and love to be around people all the time, they couldn’t be scary at all. For instance, my daughter is autistic, and she scared from all animals except cats. She loves cats a lot. I brought her the first cat when she was just a three years old. The cat was so lovely, she used to sleep on my daughter lap, or on her bed. The cat used to be around my daughter all the time, and she used to do silly things like pulling robes, running after the ball. These stuffs make my daughter laugh. While on the other hand, dogs usually have big teethes, and they bark most of the time. They can’t be lovely as the cats would be. As you could see, I prefer to have a cat in my house because they are lovelier than dogs.

Second, cats need less care than the dogs. Everybody knows that, when you have a dog, you have an extra job to do every day. They need a lot of care and attention. For example, before my marriage, my husband used to have a dog. He told me that he used to take him out at least twice a day in rain, cold, hot, or whatever the weather is. I believe that a big responsibility especially when I compare it to what we have now. Our cat go in an exchangeable sand inside the bathroom. She doesn’t need to go out at all. I don’t do a lot of things to her to keep her happy. Actually, she makes herself busy without needs to extra care from us. From my experience, I could say that having a cat in the home doesn’t need any effort at all.

In conclusion, I prefer to have a cat in my home than to have a dog. Not only is the cat cuter than a dog, but it also doesn’t need that much care as the dog do. That’s why people who try to have a pet for the first time, they should always start with a cat as a pet.

Our cat go in
Our cat goes in