A Person You Know Is Planning To Move To Your Town Or City. What Do You Think This Person Would Like And Dislike About Living In Your Town Or City. Why? Use Specific Reasons And Details To Develop Your Essay.

The city that we live in has a large impact on our lives. We make friends and spend most of our times in it. if a person who I know come to live in my city, he may like many things in it. At the same time, he might dislike other things. In my view, I believe that my friend will like the idea of living near so many big cities, and hate the amount of pollution that my city has. The following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

First of all, I live in Perth Amboy, NJ. It is an urban city but still not so large city. My city is about 45 minutes from Manhattan, one hour from Phyladilphya, and 30 minutes from New Ark. So, it is mainly surrounding by so known cities. They call it the heart of New Jersey. For example, even though I live in my city for three years now, I wasn't able to finish all the interesting points near me. There are hundreds of things to do, and places to visit around us. Beciede that, these cities always need workers and offer a lot of jobs due to its demands. So,I think this is a big advantage for living in my city, and my friend would really like it. As you could see living in such city would give you the opportunity to be near all these famous cities and the advantages that it gives.

Second, I think the main disadvantage that my city has is pollution. Even though pollution becomes the globe wide problem, it still be worse from one area to another, and my city air is really polluted. I read an article few weeks ago, it said that New Jersey state has more pollution among the enire United States. Might be because it contains many old factories that cause this pollution, or may be because it is so crowded with people. It is so scary that we live in a place which contains a high level of air pollution, that's may affect on our health and on our children directly. I believe that this disadvantage could prevent my friend from living in my city.

In conclusion, even with the disadvantage that my city has, I still recommand my city for living. Our city is near so many large cities, this would bring more advantages than just have fun, never get bored, and see all known tourism points. But it also has the advantage of having more job opportunities. These large cities always demanding for hand workers, so, you will never feel worry about getting a job if you live in my city.

if a person who I know come to live in my city,
if a person ... comes to live in my city,

These large cities always demanding for hand workers,
These large cities are always demanding for hand workers,

Sentence: In conclusion, even with the disadvantage that my city has, I still recommand my city for living.
Error: recommand Suggestion: recommend