Agree or disagreepeople today spend too much time on personal enjoyment things rather than doing the thing they should do?

Agree or disagree

people today spend too much time on personal enjoyment things rather than doing the thing they should do?

It is a highly debated issue whether or not people today spend too much time on personal enjoyment and this take time from the task that they should do, and this topic can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. Some people think that they don’t have enough time for entertainment and they feel that they work hard these days, so, they disagree with this statement. Although I understand this point of view, but I have different opinion. I believe that people today spend long time on personal entertainment rather than doing their jobs or the things that they should do because it is much easier to do the work now than the old days, and because the advance technology.

To begin with, nowadays, we could do the work that we should do with less time than before. We simply could use the computer or the phone to do many tasks while we are sitting in our home, we don’t need to go out to finish it as before. For instance, my husband is responsible on paying the bills and rent for each month. He always wait to the last minute to do so. He collects it all in one bag then at the end of the months he pay it all at once. He used the plenty of times that he had to watch TV. or to play video games. He paid many of these bills through phone applications while he is sitting in the living room. While just before few years, we need to pay these bills in offices just prepared for these stuffs, and this would take much more time. As you could see, people start to have more time to do what they want to do because the life become much easier.

Second, the advance technology play an important role in seducing people and prevent them from doing their jobs. For instance, my daughter is only ten years, and each day I have a big fight with her just to push her to do her homework. She spends her time by playing games on Ipad, talking on the phone with her classmates, or watching movies. From this experience I could say that, the advance technology cause a big distraction to the people and prevent them from doing their jobs.

In conclusion, I believe that people today spend too much time on self-entertaining things than doing their jobs. that’s only because the plenty of time people have in each day and because the advance technology that they have.

and this take time from the task
and this takes time from the task

and because the advance technology.
and because of the advanced technology.

the life become much easier.
the life becomes much easier.

the advance technology play an important role
the advanced technology plays an important role

the advance technology cause a big distraction
the advanced technology causes a big distraction

and because the advance technology
and because of the advance technology

No. of Words: 425 while No. of Different Words: 195