agree or disagree we live an easier life and more comfortable ones comparing to our grandparents when they were children

agree or disagree

we live an easier life and more comfortable ones comparing to our grandparents when they were children

It is a highly debated issue whether or not our lives now is much easier than our grandparents’ lives, and this subject can be approached from several angles. Some people think that our life now is more complicated than before. They say that our grandparents live a simple life and it was much easier back then. I understand this point of view, but I have a different opinion. I believe that our children today live an easy and more comfortable life than our grandparents did when they were children, and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, the advance in technology makes our life more comfortable than before in many aspects. Not before a long time ago we needed to go in person to finish any work or to do anything, but today, thankfully to the internet, we could do a lot of work while we are sitting in our living room. For example, I remember that my grandmother told me once about the way that she learned how to read when she was a kid. She told me that she needed to go to a nearby village each day to study there, and to reach there she needed to walk for two hours. When I compare that to the way that my daughter’s learn today, I simply prove that the life back then was harder and uncomfortable for living. My daughter goes to the school by bus and learn different subjects not only learns how to read. Also, she uses her computer to study and to solve problems, all that makes her life much easier and the education is only one aspect of many others which become much easier today because the technology.

Second, today we have more options for simply everything. In old days, there were limited options to choose from and sometimes you even don’t have any option. For instance, my grandfather is allergic to wheat products or it is called gluten product. My little daughter is allergic too. The doctor told me it is in the genes. I don’t have any trouble to find replacement for the wheat products. There are many options that I could choose from and there are many stores that are specialize in gluten free products. While in my grandfather days, it was so hard to find a replacement, he told me that he depended on rice totally and he wasn’t satisfied at all. He used to cry to eat things that other kids in his age used to eat.

In conclusion, I believe that we live a better lives that our grandparents did once because we have an advance technology and more options to choose from, which is help us by making our lives easier and more comfortable.

live a simple life
live in a simple life

many stores that are specialize in gluten free products
many stores that are specialized in gluten free products

which is help us by making our lives easier and more comfortable.
which has helped us by making our lives easier and more comfortable.
which is helping us by making our lives easier and more comfortable.
which helps us by making our lives easier and more comfortable.

Sentence: When I compare that to the way that my daughter's learn today, I simply prove that the life back then was harder and uncomfortable for living.
Description: A noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to daughter's and learn

------------------------------

the ideal condition:

read TOEFL essays by this user:
http://www.testbig.com/users/ftn
---------------------------