do you prefer to study in a group or alone?

It is a highly debated issue whether or not it is better to study in a group than is to study alone, and this subject can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. While some people tend to prefer studying alone, others really prefer to study with a group. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I totally think that studying in a group is more beneficial and that's why I really prefer it over the studying alone, and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, you could get more idea helps you in your study, when you study in a group. Each person has his way to evaluate and process the information that he receives while he is in the class, and if everybody share their information with each another, everybody will get the complete point of view about that material. For example, when I was in the pharmacy college and precisely on my last year, they asked us to do a graduation research about one kind of medicine and it should have a real results in it. Also, they asked us to work in a groups of ten students to finish the graduation research. We met several times to choose the title of our project and to discuss how we should start. I found that there were many information that we took in the classroom I didn't know its importance until on of my group mentions it to us. We were able to make the best research ever and the university reward us and published our research on the university's magazine. As you could see, working in a group could really help you to get more idea and information during your study.

Second, you could get most of your questions answered if you study with others. For instance, I remember once when I was in the high school, we had a group study with my classmate to study for the physics exam. I thought they were so slow in finishing the material of the exam, so I decided to leave them and to study by myself. When the exam results appeared, I was shocked. All the students who studied in that group got an A+, while the others who studied alone, and I was among them, got B-. From that experience I could say that it is better to study in a group than to study alone.

In conclusion, I believe that both ways of studying has its pros and cons, but definitely studying in a group is better. Not only do you get more information and idea. But also you will find answers for your questions and someone to help you to understand the hard material. That's why people should try to study in a group at least to experience its benefits.

Sentence: Each person has his way to evaluate and process the information that he receives while he is in the class, and if everybody share their information with each another, everybody will get the complete point of view about that material.
Description: The fragment everybody share their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace share with verb, past tense
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to each and another

until on of my group mentions it
until one of my group mentions it

both ways of studying has its pros and cons
each way of studying has its pros and cons

need more argument before you give examples. and examples are too big. Try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2: First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing as First

Para 4: Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing as First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.
--------------------
An simple example (Eating at home or restaurant) for paragraph 2:
Para 2: First,reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant; I don't need to pay tips...) + examples for reason 1 (around 1 sentence: for example, a sandwich can cost me $10 at restaurant, but it only cost me $5 at home.) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).

Read good sample essays:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl
--------------------