You Have Decided To Give Several Hours Of Your Time Each Month To Improve The Community Where You Live. What Is The One Thing You Will Do To Improve Your Community? Why? Use Specific Reasons And Details To Explain Your Choice.

The topic of improving the community can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. There are many ways we could use to do the improvement. Some people tend to use their money and hire others to work in fixing things in the community. While others prefer to do other things by themselves. Personally, I want to do one thing, that’s I feel it is so important, to my community, which is doing recycling. And the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, I live in Perth Amboy, NJ. Since 2012. I found that our city is fall behind in recycling project. I can’t find any recycling can near other trash cans, as I used to see when I lived in California. So, I will start to inform people about the importance of recycling to our community and to our world. For example, last year, I went to my daughter’s school and I made a small project about recycling. I brought a large box and wrote recycle on its cover. I explained to the students there to use it when they have an empty plastic bottle or any other plastic things like straw, spoon, forks, and extra. Also, I gave them a large bag to put the paper in it. At the end of each month, I used to go and collect all the recycling paper and plastic and sell it to one company, which is specialize in these things. The money that I rose, I used it in the school by providing the students with more supplies. The school really appreciated my project and they start to do it by themselves this year. As you could see, I used the time that I have to improve my community and inform others to do the same.

Second, if we don’t do recycling, this will increase pollution and end up by destroying the planet that we live in. For instance, I saw a report on television talking about the plastic and how it never decomposes. Also, it says that the plastic cause a real dangerous pollution to the oceans. From that report I could asserts that all people should do recycling or at least stop using the plastic supplies.

In conclusion, I believe that I could improve my community by adding more recycling can in each place, and inform the people to the importance of doing the recycle. Not only do we need more of these cans in our communities, but it also will help directly on decrease the pollution to our community and to our world. That’s why I always encourage people on starting the recycling project in their schools, works, and near their homes.

which is specialize in these things.
which is specialized in these things.

the plastic cause a real dangerous pollution
the plastic causes a real dangerous pollution

I could asserts that
I could assert that