Essay topics: D/A To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success.
It is well known that failure is always followed by success, just like the thunder is always followed by the rainbow. Therefore, if we lack courage and optimism to dispel the thick clouds of the failure, we never have chance to bathe in the sunshine of the success. From my perspective, optimism in the failure matters more than that in the success, because it is the force that motivates you to keep going. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.
First of all, optimism is a key that turns the failure into success. It is well known that failure is the mother of success. However, not all the failure can turn automatically into success, especially when you give up. And then comes to ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 day 5 hours ago||moharamamini||60||Read full essay|
|1 day 10 hours ago||moharamamini||60||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Ramin1991||70||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||peerless alex||76||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 week ago||luqiuning||60||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 week ago||koku||80||Read full essay|
|12 months 3 days ago||sahar.law72||61.5||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 weeks ago||peerless alex||69||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 weeks ago||peerless alex||40||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||Jungysh||70||Read full essay|
- The rules that the whole society today expects young people to follow are too strict. (75)
- the rules that the whole society today expect young people to follow are too strict. (80)
- in the modern world, we should never be impolite to another person. (90)
- A/D patience is usually not a good strategy. We should take action now rather than later. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The food we eat today is much healthier than in the past. (80)
- D/A To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success. (95)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in the university. (90)
- A/D it is more important for government to spend money on improving internet access than on public transportation. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? It is better to spend money on something that lasts a long time, such as an expensive piece of jewelry than on something that provides short-term pleasure, such as a vacation. (90)
- Which way is the best for students to make new friends: joining a sport team, participating in community activities, or travelling? (90)