Distance learning and online learning should replace learning classroom Agree or disagree

Distance learning and online learning should replace learning classroom.
Agree or disagree?

In the world of modernization and globalization, education is the most essential aspect of life. Different people have different opinion about classes, some may prefer an online course as it offers great convenience and comfort, however other people prefer to attend the traditional classes. From my vintage point, distance learning and online courses should not replace learning classroom. I would like to explain about the reasons behind my selection.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that the traditional classroom setting has its unique advantages, which makes study more efficient and productive. Apparently, students get a perfect atmosphere for learning in the classroom, which force him/her to concentrate on the lecture. Practical experience is very crucial in a subject like biology, when a professor explains about a frog life; a live frog in front of the laboratory table makes the study more interesting and engaging. On the online study, students do not get their hands on the real life experiences. Moreover, if one has any question about the academic subject, he/ she can ask directly to the teacher by raising a hand and can immediately cleared up all doubts. In contrast, the online study requires you to send an email to the professor to ask about questions and you may not get immediate answers. Hence, a leaning through the classroom is always better.

Another point that deserves some words is that one can develop several interpersonal skills by attending classroom study. Nowadays, all university ask students to participate in to group task projects and club activities such as music, dance etc., where students get great exposure to other students. By working in a group, person can develop skills to work in a group, which is the most important requirement of a job market. Students become independent thinker and speaker by attending question-answer session of a class; they also learn how to give respects to other people’s ideas in the group. The communication skill is the great advantage of working face to face with the professor and other students. Additionally, student boosts up his confident, when he presents his project in front of large audience. No one likes to miss fun at after class party, where student get chance to expand their friend circle. Hence, in order to develop several social skills, attending a traditional classroom is necessary.

The noteworthy interesting research conducted in my country shows eighty percent students prefer to attend the traditional class in order to gain the real life classroom experience with teachers. The questionnaires were distributed in all students at high school and data was collected from them.

To wrap up, I would firmly say that the traditional classroom should not be replaced with the online classes as the traditional class has a lot of thing to offer to students such as appropriate environment for study and several social skills. Everyone should attend the traditional class at least once in a lifetime.

has a lot of thing to offer
has a lot of things to offer