Some People Prefer To Eat At Food Stands Or Restaurants. Other People Prefer To Prepare And Eat Food At Home. Which Do You Prefer? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Answer

Food is the best part of our life. The given choice of eating at home or eating out is a very tough one because everyone loves to have food at both places. However, from my vintage point, eating at home is a more convenient option. I would like to give elaborated explanation about it.

The first exquisite point to be mentioned is that a home cooked food gives more choices and comfort. In order to cook the perfect dish as per our own taste, we can pick the best healthy ingredients of our choice in any proportion and cook it with our preferable method. We have freedom of adding amount of oil, butter and cheese. However, we do not get preference in restaurants as we get precooked food. Some time we do not have choice to add our own vegetables. They simply refuse us by saying that sorry, we cannot replace it with others. Moreover, the home cooked food is more healthier compare to the restaurant one. We can maintain our hygiene at home. While we do not know what happens inside the close door in the restaurants. No one knows how the chef cooks foods and what he uses in the recipe. For instance, I have allergy with a peanut and a mushroom. In the restaurant, they keep all the stuff together; sometime traces of allergen can fall in the food, which causes life-threatening conditions. Just because of their carelessness, people suffer a lot. Moreover, at home I can pick freshly grown garden vegetables, which do not contain any hormones or fertilizer. Therefore, I get more nutrient and minerals from it. Hence, a home cooked food is full of taste and health.

Another reason that deserves some words is home cooked food is a cheaper option. In restaurant, we pay Nine to ten buck for one dish; if we keep all ingredients at home, we can serve food to whole family for ten bucks. No matter what other say, I strongly say that eating home is the best way to save money. We have to pay for a tip and taxes over our dish prices, which add up more money in the bill. No one can afford to have food all the time. Additionally, Cook is a kind of an art and I like to do experiment with it. I always cook fusion dishes like Indo-Chines foods, Indo-Italian pasta etc. It gives me fun and satisfaction. I can learn from my experiments and if it turns out good, I share it with my family and friends. I remember, few years ago, at every evening my mother, my father and me cooked our dinner together, chatting with a cup of wine has its own unique experience. We miss this all fun in the restaurant. Thus, cooking at home is not a chore but It’s fun and an art.

In the conclusion, I strongly prefer to have a food at home so I can stay healthy, can save money and can have enjoy with family.

to give elaborated explanation about it.
to give elaborated explanations about it.

is more healthier compare to the restaurant one.
is more healthier compared to the restaurant one.

Another reason that deserves some words is home cooked food is a cheaper option
Another reason that deserves some words is that home cooked food is a cheaper option