Do agree or disagree. One news source is a sufficient to get aware of every thing?

As some people may hold the view that one news source is sufficient to get aware about all events; however, some others may take an opposite viewpoint and believe that many news sources can inform completely. As far as I am concerned multi-sources is a decent option to cover all news and to be well-informed. In the following paragraphs, I will delve into the most outstanding reasons, which persuade me to put forward this perspective.

The first exquisite reason to be mentioned is that unfeasibly an isolate news source can cover all events and news. Any news broadcasting has its own restriction on spreading the news; for instance, the newspapers have limited papers to cover all news or news programs on TV have limitation about their durations. With this restriction, they prefer to deliver the most vital news of a day instead of all of them. In this condition, one news source cannot be accountable as comprehensive origin. From another perspective, an individual, who is a fan of the specific volleyball team, cannot inform about all events of this group just by a fifteen-minute sport news at the end of the daily news program in the TV. Thus, he has to pursue other sources such as team’s website, sport newspapers especially those related to volleyball to get aware about his favorite team.

Another noteworthy reason which deserves some words here is that it is difficult to find an objective and unbiased viewpoint on presenting the news. Unfortunately, based upon the political rules or strategies, reporters do not report the original news; however, they present them based on their country’s or political benefits. To illustrate, if news causes a rebellious action in the society the governor enforces reporters not to disseminate it or to impose just authority’s opinion rather than the pure news. Thus, people get aware of their governor’s attitude instead of the real information. To demonstrate, most of the sociologists all over the world contend that the majority of people do not have sufficient data about reality of different affairs. This belief persuades to establish an experimental program to estimate the effectiveness of news on people’s belief. Based upon its astonishing outcome approximately over 70 percent of people due to focusing on one news source are not aware of real news. As a matter of fact, they are totally deceived by partial information.

To wrap it up, sake upon the broadcasting limitation, and nowadays’ strategies and political rules rarely individual prefer to use one news source as a comprehensive origin, which cannot cover both impartial news and favorite specialized one. So, multi-sources consider as reliable and comolete source.

sake upon the broadcasting limitation, and nowadays’ strategies and political rules rarely individual prefer to use one news source as a comprehensive origin, which cannot cover both impartial news and favorite specialized one.

So, multi-sources consider as reliable and comolete source.
So, multi-sources consider as reliable and complete sources.

Sentence: The first exquisite reason to be mentioned is that unfeasibly an isolate news source can cover all events and news.
Error: unfeasibly Suggestion: ?

Sentence: So, multi-sources consider as reliable and comolete source.
Error: comolete Suggestion: complete