Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In 20 years from now on, students will not use printed books any more.
The technology is changing rapidly every day to develop people's lives and make their life more easy and convenient. Due to this fact, electronic books are burgeoned in these years. Some people believe that printed book will never disappear and they will never replace by electronic devices since using of printed books are much easier than electronic books. While, others believe that all printed staff will fade away through the next 20 years. Personally, I agree with the latter idea, I think that printed books will replace by their electronic versions and they will completely disappeared. In what follows I will cogently pinpoint my most conspicuous reasons to support my point of view.
Let's look at the issue from a student perspective, although using printed books doesn't require complex and sophisticated functions as electronic books and it is only need to have the ability to read for using them, most of them are too heavy. As students need their books in their class, they have to carry these heavy books to school every day. So it is got some problems for students health, for example, it may cause distortion in their spine and led to backache. So the benefit of printed book simplicity use is outweighed by the drawback of their heavy weights.
Second, electronic devices for studying can improve the performance and efficiency of the students. While students are studying an electronic book, they can search various kind of related topics about their lessons in internet via the electronic device. So it can help them to extend their knowledge. However it is not possible when they read a printed book.
Finally, from an economic standpoint, using electronic books are more affordable for students. Printed books in comparison with their electronic versions are more expensive. For example, in my country, the price of a large number of electronic books equivalent to or even less than one printed book. Therefore they can save their money by buying electronic books.
To make a long story short, though printed books is simple to use and students can jot down or draw lines on them, as I mentioned the electronics books have more benefits than printed books. And in the near future, I think, all printed books will replaced by their electronic versions, and you may find printed books just in libraries in future. (377)
- TPO 45 (3)
- tpo45-Q1 (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents do not understand their children as much as well as did 50 years ago. (rewrite) (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents do not understand their children as much as well as did 50 years ago. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country. (63)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In 20 years from now on, students will not use printed books any more. (71)
- tpo42 (66)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The purpose of television is to educate, not to entertain. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should assign homework for students every dayBut the big argument among teachers is that how much homework is enough for students? do they do assignment every day? (73)
- tpo40-Q1-rewrite (80)